CHAPTER SEVEN.

Dedicated to @sunshine_jaan
A quick note--------> Do vote if you enjoy reading this book.

A Cinderella for the sheikh
Chapter Seven

Kiara houssam.

Kiara houssam.

"Dad, do you know the Houssam's?" I looked at my father who was going through a file. I was presently video calling him.

"They are influential people, future investors. We haven't dealt with them till now but he is someone I used to know before, Doing business for old friends sake." My father muttered as he carried on reading.

"Which friend?" I was curious.

"Edward." He replied and I stilled. Could that be a Co-incidence.

"Why all the questions habibi?" My dad questioned looking concerned, finally putting down the file.

"I met his daughter, Kiara Houssam. She reminded me of Sophia. " I tried to avoid my father's scrutinising gaze.

"It's possible for her to have similarities son, Maya was her aunt after all."

Alright,this was getting too much to take in. Mr.Houssam was Aunty Maya's brother. Kiara was her niece?

"Dad is it alright if I take over their proposition from now on?"

My dad nodded. "Sure. All yours." He smiled and with that hung up on me.

Right at that moment Minho walked in playing with his hired car keys. "Minho, would you fix me a meeting with Mr.Houssam of Houssam&Co?" Minho nodded his head and got to it in an instant.

Ten minutes later he walked into the living room. " Tomorrow at four. At his place."

"His place?" I asked confused. Shouldn't we meet at his office or a hotel.

"According to his assistant. You are related, so the informality." I nodded my head and Minho settled himself on the couch opposite to me.

"What are your plans today?" He questioned and I smirked at him.

"I am meeting my friends at the same field we always meet at."

"Soccer?" He questioned and My face lit up with a broad smile.

"Always."

He smiled at me as he lay down on the couch. "I am going to meet my friends too."

"Good to be back no?" He said and I smiled at him feeling content. It sure was good to be back.

He was looking at his phone when his eyes widened.

"Why is your mom calling me? " He asked with fear in his eyes.

I rolled my eyes at him. Checking my phone I discovered that I had kept my phone on silent after my duhr salat and forgotten to turn it up. Sure enough, there were three missed calls from mom.

It was official.

I was dead.

Minho threw his phone at me and I caught it. "Minho! " My mother exclaimed.

"My son's whereabouts. Right Now!" She ordered and I rolled my eyes.

"Mom,your son is right here." I replied amused. You don't pick her phone up once and she resorts to threatening.

"Where have you been? You get time to video chat with your father, call your brother but not me.

I could imagine her pouting and it brought an ear to ear smile on my face.

"I wanted to talk to you the most, that's why I waited. I talked to dad like for three minutes most and Adel? He called me to ask me where my ferrari keys were." I scowled at the thought of him finding it.

My mom laughed.

" Have you been eating properly?"

" Yes mom." I replied rolling my eyes. Mom's and there feeding madness.

"Do you have any ideas of cliff diving or sky diving again?" I could almost feel her narrow her eyes at me.

"Ummmm......" I muttered, rubbing the nape of my neck. She wasn't even supposed to find out but she did. Thanks to Minho who practically left those pictures of mine on the coffee table for the world to see.

Alright, just my family to see.

"You shall not even think about it!" My mom ordered and all I could think of was how to get off this call. I didn't want to make any promises that I couldn't keep.

"Mom....." I pleaded and I could hear her sigh.

"Promise me?" Oh no, Oh no, Oh no!

I looked around the room trying to escape this call. I took the phone away from my ear and shouted convincingly.

"Minho! You dumbegg, I am speaking to my mother. Give me the phone, Now!
Oh no! Oh No! Oh no! " With that I cut the phone. I could hear my mother shouting on the other end as I disconnected. Obviously she would see through my act. She always did.

"Bro, Did you get me in trouble with your mom?" Minho asked, narrowing his eyes at me.

I gave him a big smile.

"Of course not. Not at all!" I grinned earning an eye roll from Minho.

At four, I headed to our regular spot. Where me and my gang always met up. As soon as I was withing hearing distance from the spot a few guys were gathered I could hear hooting.

"Oooh the prince is here!" One of them hooted and that could be no one other than Jacob.

I jogged towards them to find them mockingly bowing at me. The amount of times people make me roll my eyes. I swear they will be stuck some day just like mom used to say when I was younger.

As soon as I was a couple feet away from them someone shouted

"1.....2....3"

I stood there confused as one after another, All of my twelve friends tackled me to the ground. They weighed like crazy.

I mean, look at those guys. God knows how many pounds they weigh and right now all of them were piled upon me like the times we won the soccer games. Even though I was suffocated and most possibly dying. I couldn't help but grin.

It sure was good to be back.