CHAPTER TWENTY- FOUR

Chapter twenty-four
A Cinderella for the sheikh

My heart beat rapidly as I carried Sophia back to the ranch home from the car.

Just as I reached the door her eyes fluttered open, she seemed unfocused like she was dreaming.

"Ashàr" She smiled at me, then she cuddled more into me.

It was like, we were kids again. It was like she remembered who I was.

I lay her on the couch as Kade,Minho and Julia settled down
So far,Minho had taken a liking for Julia and was now shamelessly flirting with her. When he caught my eye, he simply winked at me.

I didn't like it, Julia had so far taken the role of a friend and I respected her even though we rarely spoke. And I never let my friends get hurt. I would have to have a word with Minho later.

As if Minho had heard me, he looked at me and grew stiff. He shook his head, then carried on throwing lame pick up line's on Julia. It was funny,the way Julia kept crushing his attempts.

We were all waiting for Sophia to wake up. We had to know more about what she had said. We needed eloboration. We couldn't assume anything so we all patiently waited for Sophia to wake up.  Watching Minho and Julia with amusement.

"How did I come here?" We all looked at Sophia as she sat up straight. She was rubbing her forehead like she was in pain.

"I carried you" I said simply. Waiting for her to burst.

Her mouth formed an O shape and then she blushed. "Well,basically we are married so it made sense for me to carry you than Kade or Minho"

She nodded her head once.

" Sophia can you explain what you told us back at the cafe." Kade asked gently,as if afraid she would faint again.

Sophia sighed.

"HousSam gave me the best of education, he gave me etiquette classes, he taught me manners, he gave me lessons along with his daughter Kiara."

"Even though he kept reminding me how lucky I was that he was looking after me,I was treated like a servant at their home. I was like an assistant to Kiara." This made my blood boil. The man was living on Kiara's money and had the nerve to tell her that she was lucky!

"Every time there was a party,I was made to look pretty, I had to go and mingle at a party in the name of Kiara Houssan. It was so that he would get more eye witness to say that I am not Sophia Edward's but Kiara housSam. How was I supposed to know? No one will believe I am Sophia,they all know me as Houssam's daughter, Kiara"

      All of this was more messed up than I thought it was.