CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

We needed to get Dad out of his office first, so after a lot of convincing my mom finally let us all go.We decided that no one would park the car, Kade would be accompanied by Minho and Jamal, after dropping me and Minho they would both drive on until we called them. Only then they would pause the car.

We were all cautious of everything and everyone  around us. If those who had bombed my favourite car had wanted to scare us then they had surely done a marvellous job. We were all very vary of what would next attack us.

As soon as we got down,Kade and Jamal rode off. We entered our main office building and made way to the elevator. As soon as it reached the 28th floor,we hurried off.

I gently knocked before entering My fathers office,Minho trailing behind me.

My father looked at me questioningly before dismissing the people he was having a meeting with.  He motioned for us to take our seats as he stared curiously,waiting for us to begin. Not once had I ever entered my father's office without informing first in all the years I had worked.Adel had an easy life, but I as the eldest heir of the Abdullah empire had to start to help all I could at the age of eighteen,before I had gone to the U.S.A for higher education. Even then my work had not ended. Any business or meeting that was held in the USA was my responsibility to attend to,Every work in the USA had to be settled by me. It was a tough life. As people say, 'You must bear the weight of the crown you wear.' Every heir around the world had sacrifices to make. Being an heir was not just about being rich but about making sacrifices in more ways than one. Some couldn't follow their dreams, some couldn't marry the ones they loved,some had to work hard through youth. Every crown,Every heir had sacrifices that had to be made. It was never easy;The weight on your shoulders would only increase taking many down with them. To the outer world our kind seemed to have the time of our lives,little did they know that having business administration classes from the age of fourteen was no fun at all. Along with a heir,I was also a royal. That only meant that I was a pretty busy body while growing up. Not only had I to attend business meetings but also arrive all the time at the kingdom and state meetings. Not much since I was only fourth in line for the throne but still we had to make an appearance every now and then.

Fourth in line for the throne....

Could this have something to do with the rivals? Could this have something to do with our crowns?

"Adel's car was burnt to Ashes this morning. Mother is very worried about you father, you need to come with us once we sort out things in this office."

My father looked shocked.

"Could this be to the fact that Sheikh Marhoom bin Abdullah passed away last night ?" My father asked looking out of the window dully.

"His brother Sheikh Harith bin Abdullah has been declared to sit on the throne,The rituals in process right now if that is so then I was supposed to be the crown prince now but I had already declared that I have no interest in the throne, that makes you Ashàr- The crown prince of the United Arab Emirates. I am surprised they haven't come to get you yet. If this is what I think it is then we are at war from all four sides. "

I looked at him stunned. No,I didn't want to. I didn't want to be the crown prince. I had been in relief all these years thinking that I was only fourth in line for the throne and that the possibility was thousand to one. I had never imagined this time to come.

"Minho, Adel is not in line for the throne please find out who is second in line to the throne in these circumstances. It must be a distant relative." Father ordered