CHAPTER TEN

Cinderella for the Sheikh
Chapter 10.

P.S-----> Next I will be updating Mission Eventuale. So no update for a week. N yup the story will be moving a leeeeetle slow. Have patience with me.

XOXO
Fatima=)

"How is it even possible?" I muttered to Minho. "It's like the woman completely disappeared. How can she not be caught on tape? I just don't understand! Did you find something Minho?" I questioned tilting my head to look at him.

"Nope, No one with a scarf man!" He nodded. The security guards were close to losing patience. We had to bribe them in the first place to get to see the footage, unfortunately our efforts were futile.

"It's just ,how is it possible? It's like I saw a ghost" I sighed. That is when it hit me.
"Has anyone else asked for a footage of this event?" The guards looked at each other, They did know something.

I slipped a wad of dollars in front of them. The head security cleared his throat as he replied. "I think that video got edited,it's not the original copy."

What a waste of time. "And where will we get a copy of the original unedited footage? " I questioned them.

The security looked uncomfortable as he answered. "It was stolen."

Stolen? What? Why? I didn't get it.

"Please sir, we don't want any issues here" with that he showed them the way out.

"How is that even possible? Why would anyone steal the footage of that event? Why did they get it edited?" I was confused.

"Maybe the same reason why you are looking for it?" I tilted my head to look at him. "To find someone?"

"We can only guess!" Minho exclaimed.

"Now what?" I questioned Minho.

"Quit looking? Who ever that woman was doesn't want to be found or either someone doesn't want her to be found."

"Minho, what If it really was Sophia?"

"Give me prove that it was Sophia and then I will think about helping you. Your Cinderella is lost man, forget her."

With that he got inside the car and started it. It's slow purr bringing me to realisation. I really had no way to find out if it was her or not. Maybe Minho was right. It was a dead end. Maybe finding her really was impossible. He could ask Mr.Jenkins but that man was the one convinced that the green eyed girl was Kiara. It was no use talking to him.

It was at night when I lay on my bed with a heavy heart.

I really desperately wanted that woman to be Sophia, Maybe I should have simply stayed out of this business. Maybe I should just believe that the woman was not Sophia, but the question was if she was not Sophia then who was she? She definitely was not Kiara Houssam.

I was confuzzled. I didn't want to care but this mystery was eating me away. I wanted to make sure that the woman I met was not Sophia, I wanted to know where on Earth she disappeared.

I took out the bracelet that was in my pocket. I didn't really look at it before, but right now that was the lead I had. The only lead.

The bracelet was silver with blue stones. Intricately carved. Embossed on it was some sort of logo that I couldn't see.
I felt excited. Maybe there was a clue on this?

I wished I had a microscope but since I didn't I pulled my iPhone s6 and zoomed in onto the logo.

Capturing it's picture, I put the bracelet aside. The logo was of two olive branches like a shield , engraved in between was a diamond. Within the diamond was a little E.

I bolted straight out of bed and hurried to Minho's room. I banged his door till a bed haired and annoyed Minho opened the door. "Dude, it's like 1 am. What's wrong....."

I shut him up as I said "It's her!"

Minho looked at me like I was crazy before pulling me into his room and settling me on his couch.

"Dude, you are obsessed! You are going crazy!"

"It's her." I said again. It was like all the energy had drained out of his body.

"That woman was Sophia Edward."

Minho shook my shoulders "Dude, you are going crazy. Stop this"

"No,look at this" I showed the picture I had captured.

Minho looked at it bored. As he took in a better view of it his eyes widened and his mouth hung open.

"It can't be.... The Edwards family crest."

I nodded my head. I was feeling happy that Sophia was alive but at the same time it felt like I was being drained of all energy

"Do you know what this means?" Minho asked me.

I looked at him confused.

He slumped on the couch in front of me.

"So many years someone had kept her hidden, why do you suppose?"

Fear filled my eyes and the color drained of my face.

Minho nodded his head solemnly.

"Sophia Edward is the heiress of a huge empire. She still is since her body was not found. Do you know what it means?"

I rubbed my face in distress, hell did I know what it means. It meant that someone has a huge plan. A plan to take over the Edward empire.

The Edwards will was in such a way that on reaching her 21st birthday Sophia would take over the empire.if something happened to all of them then the whole empire would go to charity. If someone was keeping Sophia hidden all these years from everyone it meant only one thing, they would be after the Edwards multi million dollar fortune.

And There would be only one thing to do to get that. As soon as Sophia turns 21 make her change the will, willingly or unwillingly. Most likely Sophia had no idea that she was a heiress.

What ever the fact, what ever the reason. One thing was for sure.

"The Edward empire is going to land in wrong hands." Minho spoke solemnly.

And most likely Sophia was either going to be fooled or tortured. Sophia was in danger. His Sophia was alive all these years, His Sophia was in danger.

The accident that happened years ago was most possibly meant to happen. It was murder and a well made plan to acquire the fortune. If Sophia was safe, alive and hidden then it was a plan that had been put into action years ago and was now waiting for climax.

But the question was. How was he going to find her?