Choices

@diamonddavis901 here's your lovely
___________________________
Diamond was really what they would call a woman who knew how to handle her situations well. She was the person all the rookies in the summer league came to when they need to get an examination done. And this often helped her avoid certain situations with certain players. But these three seemed to want her around no matter what was going on. She went to every game they had, even ate breakfast, lunch and dinner with them all. She knew that Willie, Kelly and Devin were smitten with her. She knew, but she'd never let them know. Or so she believed.

"Diamond. I was thinking that me and you could go grab a bite to eat today.After you're done with all the examination stuff you do."Devin asked the woman he'd just crept up on

"I genuinely wish I could, but after I finish my rounds my night belongs to Willie I promised him I'd grab something with him before we go back to his room to watch a couple of movies. I'm super sorry. How about you come with me while I do my rounds? Does that seem fair."

"Well, there goes my luck at having her tonight.'Devin thought

"But you just spent the day with him like two days ago."

"Actually, that was Kelly and Karl but like I said you are welcome to join me on my rounds."

Nodding his head at the thought of spending some time with Diamond was better than nothing. And he'd get to see and experience the NBA life from her eyes.
"Let's do it."

"Perfect. I hope you don't mind doing a lot of walking pretty boy. You're about to experience what the people who really make the NBA do."Diamond smiled

The two held a small conversation as Diamond made her way around the hotel checking on some of the rookies. She would occasionally stop and hold a quick conversation with a few of them while collecting some T-shirts from them so that she could wear them while she was at their games.

Halting in front of a door Diamond turned to face Devin real quick "Devin. Listen to me when we go in here do not say anything to Kelly or Willie. They are in therapy before their games tomorrow. And it is vital that they are focused. I'm pleading... no I'm begging.... Better yet I'm telling you to just be respectful to them this one time. This is my job and I will not lose it because the three of you can't hold your feelings in your pants like real human beings."Diamond warned the light skinned boy, "I mean it. I will fight all of you. I'm 'bout that life. And I'll be ready for y'all's coaches as well."

"No promises." Devin replied as they moved into the room.

"Devin. I'll punch you in the eye and then we'll see who plays with people's jobs the most.I'm serious Devin don't bother them."

'The process better not be long. I barely get time with her anyways. She needs to stop playing and just get with me.We all know how this is gonna go. I'm gonna get her while Kelly and Willie take this L.'Devin thought to himself while he followed Diamond

"Again no promises."

"Kelly and Willie,I'm here to check out how you boys are doing."Diamond said as she proceeded to check on their ankles and calves.

"You know we're good as long as you're in here."Kelly said, turning to grin at her.

Throwing her head back in laughter Diamond responded to the hazel eyed boy "Boy sit down somewhere. You ain't fooling me with that smooth talk. I'll break your calve in three spots if you don't concentrate like I told you many times before."

"Aggressive.Just how we like 'em"Willie said dapping Kelly.

"I'm not aggressive. I just know how to state what I mean."