Our Love

Ok this is a different form of writing that I'm trying.  THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT ALL OF MY PREFERENCES WILL BE LIKE THIS. This is an experiment all writing will resume as regular after this. I just want you all to read this and create the scene in your head then let me know what you felt or how you felt.That is if you felt anything. I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Make sure to listen to the song while reading. Again this is a experimental form of writing that I MAY start using when I have no request to fill.

_________________________________________________________________

"You love me especially different every time 

You keep me on my feet happily excited 

By your cologne, your hands, your smile, your intelligence 

You woo me, you court me, you tease me, you please me 

You school me, give me some things to think about 

Ignite me, you invite me, you co-write me, you love me, you like me 

You incite me to chorus, ooh

Ooh…"

Andrew Wiggins made every part of you light up, rather it be from the smell of his cologne to the way he held your hand. He was different from any other relationship you'd ever had. He kept you on your feet always making sure you were treated like a queen that deserved all the utmost respect and love. He loved you through the thick and thin. He’d never caused a tear to fall down your face and if he did, he’d find a way to fix it so that he was in the good graces of your love and heart once again. He made sure to keep you grounded, but uplifted to a level where you demanded respect while keeping the love you two shared new and fresh.  Everyone who viewed the relationship you and Andrew knew that the love you both emitted for each other was pure and innocent.They saw the way he made his baby girl ponder on things while he enlightened her on certain things in the world. Just the thought of him ignited a spark in you that no one could put out. No amount of temptation from any other man could compare to the way you responded to Andrew. It was as if God had made your body, heart, mind and soul just for Andrew. But no one knew the things about you that drove the young man wild. He loved you a different way each time he saw you. If he went away for a period of time he would always come home and show you a new perspective of his love. He’d always find a way for you to understand his undying love. The way he took the time out of his day to sit and listen to you speak your elongated words in such a soft yet authoritative voice. You drove him crazy. He would watch the way you smile framed your face. Listening to the way you laugh emitted around the home you two shared. The way your body would subconsciously lean into his as you set on the couch clad in nothing but one of his shirts. The way your hair sat unruly on your head gave him to so much life. But the thing that took his breath was the way your eyes met his and he saw the love you had for him. This was one of his favorite parts of the day. Coming home to the love of his life in her natural glory. While on your end the thing that drove you crazy about the man was how he was responded to you regardless of the situation.How the way he sensed your presence in a room,a build or a large crowd of random people.The way he challenged you mind but never judging your opinions.How he pushed you to be a better you.You loved the feeling he gave you of feeling like the breeze,easy and free and lovely.You loved the way his touch drove your mind,body and soul crazy as if he knew he had control over you in such a way.You loved the way he pushed you to embrace love your inner self.How he gave his heart to you after having it broken many times before.You loved that he trusted you enough to give every inch of himself to you willingly without a question. 

“Baby girl…. You know I love you, right?”Andrew’s voice emitted throughout the room

Nodding, you turned to look at the older man “Of course I do. But did you know that you ignite me as well?”

“Come here….”His voice trailed off 

Dedicated to one of the birthday boys Andrew Wiggins(Bae) he's 21 today!!!

Let me know what you all think of this. I personally liked it but you guys are my readers so your thought does matter around here.