Untitled...

So I peeped some stuff from both sides on here. Now this post isn't me being shady or petty. I just feel like someone who's in neutral ground needs so say something. Yes I like the Warriors and yes I like the Thunder(not saying I'm a fan of them because I simply like Westbrook. ) but back to the point. I feel that some of us Golden State fans can be a little overbearing when it comes to our team and players. I know trust me I know.  That wasn't shade at anyone on here please trust and believe that. I'm speaking about Warriors fans from all social medias. Then we have people who are Thunder fans they also can be a little overbearing as well.  But like I said when its your team and your players you like you tend to pull up to the plate about them. It's in the nature of a sports fan to be like that. Like I said that wasn't shade towards anyone on here trust and believe that. I'm speaking about Thunder fans I've seen on all social medias. And this goes for all fans of all basketball teams Cavs, Heat, Celtics, Wizards, etc.  On to the next.  Now I realize that some Warriors fans (on all social sites) can be a little rude especially since the whole KD thing went down. Even I look at  some of them like.....umm ok? And yes I think that some of them are rude. I'm not rude towards OKC fans. And there's thousands of other Warriors just like me.  Why?   Because I sympathize for them. They just lost one of their star players to the team that beat them! So they have the right to be upset. We don't at all. We should just be excited they got KD. But that's just my opinion. Then there's Thunder fans (on all social sites) who make the OKC fans look ignorant. Like I said y'all can be upset because KD left. Heck I'll be pissed if Dray or Klay left. Like telling them to pull up and everything. But yeah y'all can be upset. I know exactly how y'all feel.  I was in this same position when LeBron left the Heat( LeBron was my baby. He was my absolute favorite player in the league. Like y'all couldn't tell me that man wasn't my husband. Matter of fact I'm going to tell y'all that story on another post.) And then he left and went to Cleveland. I understand that KD and LeBron situations are different but still they both left their team. So that's why I sympathize for y'all. Cause I know what that feels like. But take this as ammunition to support the Thunder like never before. Make this a season to remember.
And that's all I'm saying about sports in general on this post because y'all about to have me ask where the application to join Lakers Nation at? Cause my baby already over there. I'm about to transfer....cause seeing people that I like not getting along is awkward.
But if y'all keep it up with these shady and petty posts the only people y'all making upset is yourself. Because its going to be a cycle that's repeating itself. You post. She post.  You petty. She shady. You shady. She petty. It starts to take a toll on us who know both of y'all and like both of y'all. Those posts affect those around y'all.  Because those who support you looking at her sideways and those who support her looking  at you sideways.  If she doesn't like you and you don't like her. Y'all hash it out or whatever and go on about y'all day. There's always the block button to solve y'all problems. Block and be done. Simple. AND THAT GOES FOR EVERYBODY!!!. But let me stop before y'all think I'm aiming this towards a  specific person or yourself. Because I'm not. And if you do feel that way quite frankly I don't care. Cause if the shoe fits then MF'IN wear it.  That goes for people I like, people I'm friends with,  people I don't know, people who just reads my stuff. It's for everyone!!
#Checkmate 
So let me get back to the land of Ingram-Valentine-Russell-Murray with my lovely sis's. We just  chillin' over here being lit all peacefully.
Have a wonderful and blessed day y'all!!