Pay It Forward With Kindness

This young lady...this young lady holds a special place in my heart.  She's one of the three ladies that inspired me to start writing on the sports side of Wattpad. Now this young lady here is a force to be reckon with. She's the real deal truth. And if you don't believe me y'all better ask about her. You heard me. She brings out the emotions in everyone. I've ran ideas by her. I've went to her to just talk about anything. She helped me understand sports a little bit better. Not only that but she allowed me to use her name for my creative uses. She encouraged me as a writer. She made sure I was comfortable with my transition of writings. So it was her and those other two ladies who are the push and reason why I created this very book. And she really is one of my babies. She left for a while but now she's back and she's better.

The person I'm Paying It Forward To is christopherbreaux / the1973

You are really the goat! I freaking love you!! Like literally. You are really a trailblazer on this app. You essentially started a trend. And you have really left an impact on me and many other writers. It's people like you that give or have given people like me hope that its ok to try something different. That its ok for you to go outside the box. I will never forget the day I decided to post my first NBA preference and you gave me back amazing feedback. And never once did you judge or say anything negative about it. So thank you for that. Now let me say this. You are going to be great. I just know it and you also will be a trailblazer and a pioneer for writers everywhere. You will be one of the young women who give a voice to the young women who know sports like the back of their hands. You're going to be a spectrum of encouragement for them. You have a beautiful soul and spirit inside and out. That's coming from someone who doesn't know you. So that's how you know this isn't bias. I'm speaking from the viewpoint of someone who is thankful for a person who took the time to help me broaden my horizons when it came to writing. And you are nothing short of amazing. I appreciate you! And in my J.Cole voice I LUH YA! Cause you are amazing!  Thank you!