I Just Realized That These Two Were Literally....Down the Street

Do you ever have one of those realization moments? Where you're just like are you serious?  Well I just had one of those yesterday and this morning. The one that happened was part 1 of the full realization. I'm on Instagram going down the page were you can see the most popular pictures or pictures similar to the ones you've liked. So I'm scrolling down and I see this picture of ben with some dude. It was an older picture  of them together but yeah he was like you went from the 407 to the big league(something along those lines) . So me being me I read the entire caption wrong. I'm sitting here thinking he said Ben went to the Magic. So I'm like Ben got traded already? But then I realized something wasn't adding up so I went back to read the entire caption and I saw that he was talking about how he went to school in Florida. So I ask my brother if Montverde was in Florida?  He was like.....yes how didn't you know that. All that went through my mind was that Ben and D'Angelo went here. So I went to go google where it was in case he was lying. Bih Montverde is 28 minutes from where I live. So I was sitting here trying to figure out how I didn't know this and why I'm not attending this school?  Bih I will gladly pay a tuition to go there.(Public school is low key over rated).
So this morning I got part 2 of my realization. Bear with me because the math that goes with this is kind messy(not really)

D'Angelo went to Montverde for three years which means that I was in 8th grade while Ben was in 9th.

When I went to high school Ben who have been a sophomore and D'Angelo would have been a junior.

10 grade for me meant 11th grade for Ben and Senior year for D'Angelo.

At this point D'Angelo is gone and graduated in college.

So now Ben is a senior and I'm a junior.

Ben is now gone and graduated at college. Which means I am in my last year or high school.

This is what went through my head this morning when I thought about it again. I could have been the plug for all my Ben and D'Angelo lovers that follows me and that I follow. But I didn't know what the hell a Montverde is. And now that I think about it more and more I think I've passed that school multiple times and I never payed attention to it thinking that it was a church. I'm just over here like F my life because I did all this math and missed both of them by a miniscule of time. So yeah if your anything like me make sure you pay attention to all schools around you. Moral of this post: Pay attention to everything. Because I didn't and look at me having late realizations.