Pay It Forward With Kindness.

Y'all this young lady that I'm.about to dedicate this post to is the truth and nothing but the truth. When I tell y'all she's a beast in writing. She's a MF'IN beast. She's got to be the biggest and most loyal Odell supporter I've ever seen. Like her love for that man is on another level. She's what I like to call the Odell plug of Wattpad. Don't sleep on her. If you know her, good. If you don't, acquaint yourself with her. Cause she'll have you right. But as I digress. I can remember when I found her first book. It was a Odell book and when I say I ain't put my phone down not one time. I really mean it. She so elegantly put together these two characters where you felt the chemistry. You felt every emotion. When something happened to one of the characters you would literally be angry, upset, happy  all of that. She's what I like to call someone who has a passion or gift for writing. So check out all of her books. Now before y'all think this is me promoting her works. It's not. Me and her have literally talked one time and that was when everyone thought Odell and Khloe were a - let me not bring up a trying time. Amen. Amen. But she's literally a gem. Always being nice to anyone who comments, anyone who has questions and what not. She's not one of those people who feel like she's better because she has a certain amount of reads or votes or whatever. She's simply a humble person, writer and woman. She's just like most of us living life and loving Odell. So what I want to say is that people like you deserve so much in the world. You are the type of person who can help a person who may be having a hard time feel better rather it be from a update, a comment, etc. I know nothing about you but what I can say is from what I've seem on here you are an amazing person. So keep that Black Girl Magic poppin' and I hope that one day you get to meet Odell (if you haven't already)  because you truly, honestly deserve it.

And the person I'm dedicating this to is OhLookItsRozz. You girl are a true beast at writing. I can't wait to see more of Odell and November in the Outtakes to come!