Pay It Forward With Kindness

So this one is kind of different but with the same meaning. Me and this young lady have never spoken a word to each other. Maybe one comment is the only time me and her have spoken. But you we do interact with each others works. She's the other young lady I would send you to for any and all things Duke. I remember I found her profile during the summer and all I remember was seeing Duke and the book she had dedicated to the team. Instantly I was like this is fam. She knows which Blue is the best blue. I can honestly say she's felt what I felt when all of our Duke babies got drafted. And I know for sure she knows exactly how I felt when Quinn went undrafted. But this young lady is essentially the biggest asset to the Duke side of Wattpad. Like I know she's the plug and she knows where all the good Duke books and accounts are(drop some names cause I need to step my game up.). But she's honestly made me laugh with her book the Duke Bible and she's drawn me in with her book Duke Imagines. She  herself has a talent like none other. She's an amazing young lady and she has shown nothing less than kindness and sweetness to everyone.  This is the young lady that will keep you updated on all things Duke. But she also finds time to fawn and love on all the players and their assets to the team. But what I want to say to you is that keep that spark you have inside of you pure, fun and creative. Because not everyone has that. Keep being uniquely you and have fun doing it. Because the world needs more people like you. And its ok to be different. Because different is the new popular. And remember Duke Blue is and will always be the best Blue. Keep being a loyal Blue Devil fans there's none like you!

So the person I dedicated this Pay It Forward With Kindness post to is wowzaii !