Pay It Forward With Kindness

I'm just going to jump right in with this one. Me and her haven't really spoken to each other that much. But I will say this. From what I take from this young lady is that she is passionate, she's dedicated, she's loyal, she's a sweetheart and she's freaking nice.  This young lady has amazing talent and she knows it. I have never heard nor seen anything bad about this young woman. And I wanted to give her the spotlight.

So the person I'm Paying It Forward With Kindness to is KiaASimmons25 !

Kia I don't know what it is about you that's drawing me to you(not in a romantic way) but it's something about you that makes me want to connect with you. I don't know what it is but its something. But that's not what I made this post to say. I want to bring light to the creativness you have, the uniqueness and difference that you are. Even though we.may have not talked I wanted to let you know that in some of the times that I had writers block or I needed some inspiration....it was your works that gave me a burst of inspiration.  And I want to publicly tell you thank you.  Not only that but all the time, effort, creativity, work and thought you put into your writing does not go unnoticed. So thank you for being apart of sports wattpad.