Why Did Jesse Williams Make People Upset?

There are people who are genuinely upset that Jesse's speech is being accepted the way it is. And the only thing they have to backup why they are upset is the fact that us "broads" (yes that's what someone called us black females)  are only hyping his speech up  because he's light skinned. Excuse me? Or how about the fact that some people don't think that his speech should be accepted the way it is because his mother is white? What does his mother being white have to do with anything?  Nothing at all. Regardless of the fact that he's mixed does not take away from the fact that he is still black. But instead of actually listening to what he said and trying to understand it you'd rather bash it. If my brother who's 16 and pays  no type of attention to this type of stuff can say that it doesn't matter if he's mixed he's still black and his speech was very important and good then why can't these GROWN men and women think the same thing?  He never once threw his whiteness around so I don't understand how people are still trying to pin point that on him. He specifically said this was for black women and the proceeded on to speak about the black lives we've lost. Hell his entire speak was dedicated to the black people in its entirety. But I guess because rozay didn't say it, it doesn't matter (the same man who call us  broads said that if rozay aka Rick Ross was to make a speech like that it wouldn't be as accepted and hype up as it is now.)  First off why would Rick Ross be getting the humanitarian award? And If I recall I don't remember half the rappers and singers y'all want to do stuff doing anything with the movement. And while y'all were too business Panda-ing, piping up, dabbing and cutting it. People like Jesse were out here making moves. There was hundreds upon hundreds of blacks out here risking their lives for us and those who we've lost. But y'all are looking past all of that and focusing on the fact that Jesse is half white. What kind of mf'in ish is that?   Some people I'm for sure said or did something pertaining to Black lives matter was I Beyonce, J.Cole, Kendrick Lamar and even Michael from 5sos had tweeted something out about one of the murders in 2014. And he's nowhere near black.   But that doesn't matter because guess what the talk going around is that Jesse is half white. Well let me say something that speech was delivered during the right time and it will forever be appreciated. And if you can't do that then that's a sad commentary.