Pay It Forward With Kindness

So I got this idea to pay it forward with kindness. It's basically you acknowledging a person you follow or one of your followers whose books you read or you know vice versa. So this is a random act of kindness. I'm not doing this with an alternative motives I'm just be genuinely kind. If you want to do it then go for it but if not at least show love to the person who this post is about.
_________________________
Alright he's a little story about how I found out about her. So y'all know I'm not one of those big name writers on here or anything like that.I'm really just here writing, reading and making friends. So one particular day this young lady followed me and you know I saw the notification and I was like ok cool another follower. So I really never thought anything about it. Cause she never vote or anything so I genuinely didn't know who she was. Heck I didn't even know if she read my stuff. But like any person on wattpad you check the notification and go about your day. So after that I started seeing people vote for her stuff and I was like ok let me check this out. Now mind y'all I never read a Derrick Rose story a day in my life. But her story had me so enticed and so drawn in and I found myself reading book 1 and 2 in less than three days. That's how good it was. Unannounced to me  that this was the same girl who followed me. So I'm reading her stuff and the next on I read was her Jimmy Butler short story. Again I never read about Jimmy but my goodness she had a way with words and she had me enticed in a less than five chapter book. So when it ended I was like 'i have to know what Jimmy said' ' I have to know what he's emotions are right now' I just had to know.  And the same went on for her Damian Lillard book and her Ben Simmons book. Both of which were beautifully wrote and filled with so much emotions. Right now she has me totally engrossed into her Klay book and its literally only a few chapters. But it has a sport I like in it and a sport I want to learn in it. So go check them out.
So the person I'm paying it forward to is DLittleWriter !! There is so much to say to you!! So I guess I'll start this way. You are such an amazing writer literally. The way your words flow so creatively just makes my heart melt and jump. The way you portray your characters is absolutely unexplainable it really is. How you write gives your readers the opportunity to feel the characters, understand the characters and you allow us to be the characters. And that's something that not many and myself included can't do. I love how you have strong female portrayals and not some weak link. You do us women proud in your books. And I absolutely love how each and every one of them are striving in their own fields. But seriously  you are forever consistent with what you do and how you do it so that speaks volumes itself. Even though you may get a lot of comments and votes just know that what you're doing doesn't go unnoticed. The hard work you do doesn't go unnoticed. The creativity you possess doesn't go unnoticed. The love you have for writing doesn't go unnoticed. And I personally hope that one day my plots and characters have the same impact as yours do. I hope in general that my writing can be as enticing as yours is. I truly do. And I truly regret not following you FIRST because you a simply nothing short than amazing when it comes to writing. Cause girl you are lethal with those emotions you portray.  And you have a special gift. So just know if you ever want to take on writing as a full time career you have a forever fan in me! So I want to thank you for blessing us with your work cause you really didn't have to but you do. I also hope we can talk and interact with each other more.