His Silence(Preference Ft. LeBron James)

Protective. Attentive. Patient.  Those are the  words that everyone would say about LeBron, when asked about his wife. When he was asked about his protectiveness  over you or just you in general by other people, interviews or anywhere he would avert it at all cost. It's not that he was embarrassed by you it was just he felt, that it was his duty as your husband and best friend to hold your best interest in mind. He remembered he promised your family,  that he'd take care of you to  his utmost ability. LeBron thought, he had been doing an amazing job at avoiding the question that was being demanded of him all the time. That was until Iman asked about you.

"Hey man, how's it going? You been good?" Iman asked, dapping  the older man up

"Everything is going good, with me and all. Just ready for the season to get back into its flow."

"Same here,  I'm ready for us to do a back-to-back."

"I have faith in us, I can see us making it to the finals once again.  If nobody believes in us, we believe in us." 

"That's what's up. We got us. So how's your wife? Is she doing good?  The kids?"

"The kids are good. They're back in school. I would say, that you know about that. But Junie is still a little one.  As for my wife....She's wonderful, asked me to send her love to you for Teyana. She's been a big fan since forever. She literally loves her. Now that I think about it. She had a bit of a woman crush on her as well."

"I mean her and the rest of America, especially after the Fade video. But, I got that on lock. I have to keep reminding people who owns that."

"You know Teyana, would slap the black off of you for saying that you own her."

"You right Bron, but what she don't know won't hurt her." 

"You a trip, but I'm gone catch you later. Gotta, get home to my family." LeBron spoke before heading towards the door.

He wanted nothing, more than to be laid up with his wife. As they watched something, on the television. But more so he wanted to get your take on this season and how they would handle it. Your opinion on things he did meant a lot to him. LeBron had been so consumed in his thoughts that he couldn't hear Iman calling his name.

"BRON!"

"Yeah?"

"I forgot to tell you, that Teyana told me to ask, you if you could ask your wife if she wanted to hang out sometimes. Something about her wanted to bond with other, women. Some wife thing."

"I don't think that's a good idea. I'm not, trying to say that Teyana isn't good company. But I know my wife. She's a little bit more reserved."

"Reserved? What is that supposed to mean? She can't be around my wife?"

"I'm, not saying that she can't be around Teyana. I'm just saying that she's reserved. And she can come off as if...It means that she's quiet around people she doesn't know. She'd have to meet her in person to get a feel for her."

Laughing Iman shook, his head at the  older man  "She could if you gave her space at our functions, that's the real question, why is it that, when you bring her with you to our get together's or functions that we hold you never let us talk to her or even breathe around her. Why is that?"

"Well....."

"I mean, I thought we were friends. Thought we had a brotherhood. Why can't we get to know the little lady who's permanently stolen your heart."

"We are brothers. So there's no need to question that.  Why are you coming at me, like you don't know me. I'm not trying to offend any of you, I'm just keeping her away for a good reason."