She Moved On

(for ladybugsmith)
Arriving at the training facility Amoni quickly got her nerves together. She had been offered this job right after she graduated college. So she knew she had to be professional around all of these good looking men. Not wanting to make a bad first impression she quickly made her way across the parking lot. Upon entering the building Amoni was met with the entire team looking at her.

"Um... Hello? I'm Amoni and I'll be your new PT and Nutritionist. Do any of you happen to be Devin Booker?"

Even though the woman had just asked all of them a question none of them had made the move to answer her. She could sense the awkwardness that was about to start looming around.

"Ok. I'll try this again.. Hello, I'm Amoni and I'll be your new PT and Nutritionist. And are you Devin." She spoke, pointing to a random player

"No, I'm not. He's actually in the back waiting for you. The kid pulled a muscle earlier."

Once receiving this information Amoni quickly made her way into the back in search for this Devin Booker male. Circling the back more than once the woman started to give up hope that there was actually a player in need of her help.

"Excuse me miss! I've been trying to get your attention for the longest. Are you the new PT?"

"Are you Devin Booker? Because if you are I've been looking for you for awhile."

"Yes, I'm Devin. It's nice to meet you. And I apologize for the lack of directions that was given to you. But before we start I must say you are a very beautiful young woman who I can see myself getting to know pretty well. If you'd allow me that."The light skinned man smiled, causing the younger woman's knees to buckle

'Lord Jesus, I know I'm gonna have my work cut out with this one. That baby face and that voice. It should be a sin for someone to look and sound that good.'

Smiling Amoni shook her head, "You're pretty bold there, sir. I appreciate you being honest with me though. But me and you could never happen. Now could you tell me exactly what hurts"

"Why can't we happen? I mean we're both mature young adults and we're both doing our own thing. And I think I pulled my hamstring." Turning his head to the left to look at the woman

"That's because that would be unprofessional of the both of us to indulge in a relationship. And sir, I value my job very much I worked to hard to complete school to risk it for someone I just met."

"Well baby girl I'll respect your wishes. But trust me, I'll be keeping an eye out for you and I'll be getting you sooner than you think"Devin smirked

"Devin I'm a 22 year old woman what do I look like busting out with a 19 year old?"

"Human. Dating. Should I go on?"

__________________________________________________________________________

That had been in August. Devin had gotten his wish and the pair had secretly been dating for 2 months. Only to be hit with a major curve ball.So here sat a crying Amoni and an unknowing Devin. She really wished life hadn't thrown this path at her, but here she sat pregnant at the tender age of 22.

"Baby girl, what's wrong. You know that I hate to see you crying. Can you please just tell me what it is."Devin asked on the verge of tears himself

Looking at the younger man Amoni wiped her face "Would you still love me if I told you I was pregnant? Because I need to know that I'm not wasting my time with this relationship as of now,"

"First of all Amoni you're not leaving me at all. It took too much work for me to get you and you think I'm gonna let you go. Because of a baby that I helped create? I don't know what kind of man you think I am but I ain't never been one to deny my part in whatever has happened. It takes two to tango and I'm not about to let you take the wrap for this by yourself."