Story Time!!

Alright this post is coming from ME. This post does not mean I'm trying to bandwagon to the CAVS. Because I said it once and I'll say it again I'm DubNation. This post is not me being shady or petty. This post is not me flip flopping. This post is me sharing a story with y'all. If you feel like you're going to be petty keep your comments to yourself. Once again this post is not a bandwagon post. This post does not mean that I am a CAVS fan. I'm strictly DubNation. And the only person who make me throw two fingers up to DubNation is  Brandon Ingram. Because he is the only player that will ever make me say bye to any team. (I'm just talking trash right now 😂😂) . Anyway onto the story.
_________________________
Alright, I promised y'all, I'd tell y'all the story of me and LeBron. So yeah here we go.
The story of my love for LeBron is a weird one. When I was younger like my early teens(cause little children like basketball, but they really don't focus on the entire aspect of what basketball is) I didn't really understand sports but, what I did understand and what I knew for, a fact that the Miami Heat was my favorite team and LeBron James was my favorite player. So I was literally in love with the Heat (that had the Big 3 Wade-Bosh-James). I was a literally a ride or die for LeBron. This mans, attitude, playing style. Just his everything attracted me to him.  I would never allow anyone to say anything about him. My family would be like LeBron is a ball hog. I'd be right there counteracting what they said. I just never viewed how LeBron played or anything like that in a negative light. I didn't hold him on a petalstool, because he's human and he makes mistakes, but still when it came to LeBron  as a player you couldn't bash him in front of me. Because I would simply ask you why you felt that way. Like why do you feel this way towards LeBron?  So yes, I  admit I was(probably still) an avid LeBron fan. I loved him with the Miami Heat. Like he really was(low-key, probably still is I just can’t say it to people in my family) my favorite basketball player. Before all the college players, rookies, the notable recognition of Golden State. I rode for LeBron Literally, I was a ride or die fan. You couldn’t tell me LeBron sucked, I thought I was married to him that’s how deep my love was for him. Now let me go and say this I’m not gonna act like I ain’t never have moments where I didn’t like LeBron because I did. Especially when he left the Heat I literally disliked LeBron like I would not acknowledge the fact that I went the entire season rooting for him at all. So when the last year's playoffs came around I was like I’m going for everybody that goes against the Cavs because I resented LeBron for leaving the Heat. But even in the midst of all of that I never uttered a bad word about LeBron. Still to this day I don't. I mean I might be shady and say petty stuff, but I say shady and petty stuff about Brandon Ingram(and he's my baby for real. I'll throw shade at him as well. But let me catch any of y'all running y'all mouth about Brandon negatively and watch these hands move like water....quick, cold and smooth. Jk I'm not violent. I just ve saying stuff lol). So with that being said I’m gonna out myself real quick. (I started paying attention to Golden State last year. I’m not afraid to admit that at all and that’s why I don’t ever claim myself as being an original fan. Do I like them, yes I do. But I still respect my boundaries because I’m not that deep in the Golden State history as some of you are. (P. S before I noticed Steph it was Klay that really drew me in.) but back to what this is originally about. I was still that upset with LeBron that I went for GSW. I was being real petty now that I look at it. But that doesn't mean I'm all of a sudden a CAVS fan. I'm not......its still Dubnation. I just have a different outlook for the CAVS now. And by outlook I mean I noticed that this team really wanted to aim for the common goal of getting a ring. I noticed the bonds, brotherhood, and friendships that emitted from them as a whole. And this is me saying that the Cavs deserve so much more success than they are given. They are really a team that striving to satisfy a hunger they each have. I saw how the built each other up even more than last season. But back to what I was originally talking about. I really want to say that LeBron is a lot of things man. I watched him this season and I saw the leader he has been come into ultra flourishment even more than it did last year. I saw the fire and desire to do something great for a city and a team  that he’s basically carrying on his back. And I finally saw in MY eyes the player I fell in love with in Miami come back into my eyes. I finally saw him in MY eyes remind me why he was (low-key is can’t say that around family members) one of my favorite players. And I can’t say I’m any prouder of LeBron for multiple reasons. The main one for me is  for basically putting my shoes on and saying that once you like LeBron you love LeBron forever. Yeah I know i might throw some shade at him but I love him.... Like he in my Bryson Tiller voice 'he had my soul' jk.  But no this man was literally my favorite player, in my head that was my husband there was nothing you or no one else could say to me that would make me think otherwise. That's why I rarely say negative stuff about him cause he was apart of the reason why I started watching basketball wayyyyyy before I knew what a Golden State was or who Steph was. So say what you wanna say Lebron still my mans.

And that's the story of me and LeBron. I apologize if I repeated stuff I was just typing.

What player do y'all want me to tell y'all a story about next time?