Caught Up (Preference)

Draymond, watched as, his wife walked around their newly purchased, home. He watched as she walked with a grace as the, Lord above shed his light on her. The pair were, celebrating their one year anniversary. They were simply enjoying the bliss that came from being Mr. and Mrs. Green. He thought back to when they first met he knew she was the one for him. She was always Mrs.Green.

"When we met, always knew
I would feel the magic for you
On my mind constantly
In my arms is where you should be"

She, was running down the hallway trying to make it to the conference room before Draymond started to talk. Not believing that she had waited to, long before coming back here. Unaware of her surroundings, she collided with another person. 

"Oh my forgive me, I'm so sorry."  

"No, it's my fault for running into a lady. May I ask to see your face. If that's not too, forward." 

Finally looking up the young woman connected eyes with Draymond " Hi Draymond. Nice to meet you um I sorry for literally crashing into you. I was trying to make it to the press conference before you."

"Well follow me and you'll be guaranteed to be let in."

"You're so polite. It's a contrast, from you when you're on the court. Not that I mind a player who isn't afraid to do, him on the court. It's, pretty attractive if I do say so myself."

"Well, I'm not rude to people for no reason. But my mother taught me that when you're in the presence of a woman who you know is going to be a major part of your life you respect her.  I respect all women in general. So I guess, you can say the women to give, Draymond a soft side." 

"She's not lying at, all but I'm afraid that this is our stop. It was nice conversating, with you Draymond."  The woman spoke before finding a seat

That had been one of their, only interactions. Draymond, would find himself during, media days looking for the woman who seemed to vanish into thin air. But he knew that something about her belonged with, him. He was on a mission to find his wife. Who need to be in his arms.

" Can I ask what has your thoughts?" She asked as she stood at the edge of their pool

"You."

"What about, me? Is it something that I've done?  How have I consumed, your thoughts?"

"I, was just thinking about the moment I met you. It really wasn't something fairy tale. But I know it was made just perfect for us."

"Do you want to know what I'm thinking about?"

"What is it baby girl?" Draymond asked

" About how I'm spending the rest of my life with the man of my dreams. How my love is, finally being treated right. I couldn't have asked for a better husband than you. I mean you were made just for me. And I love that. I thank, God, for you every day and night. This all feels like, a dream "

"Is that so? Because you're the one who was created for me. I never had a woman besides my mother show me the love, support and compassion that you show me. I used to be afraid to love you. But when you taught me that it was, ok to, open up I don't regret a thing."

"That's what happens when you're caught up in the rapture of love baby."  

"I love you here by me, baby
You let my love fly free
I want you in my life for all time"