Relationship

Some one knocks on Paige's front door at 2:00 am in the morning, Paige quickly got up scared and grabbed a bat and slowly walked towards to the stranger knocking at her door. She counted to 3 in her head and quickly opened the door to swing. She almost hit Clark Kent he was the stranger knocking at the door.

Clark what are you doing here you scared me.

I need help with something I thought maybe you can help me out.

Clark it's 2:00 in the morning some people have work.

I really need your help.

Okay.... Said Paige quietly.

Paige lets Clark in and gets him water and they sit down and discuss about the sudden problem that Clark has.

So Clark what's the problem.

I need some advice about asking a girl out and I can't seem to do it.

Oh so it's like one of those questions who is the lucky girl.

It's some girl that works at the Daily Planet.

Paige's pov:
Holy crap he is talking about me I want to go out with him but I don't want to ruin our relationship.

So Clark if you want to ask out this girl you need to be sweet and go right at it. And some girls like honest and caring boyfriends. So I hope this helps.

Thank you so much Paige I don't know what I will do with out you.

Now can I get back to bed Smallville.

"Smallville I like that nickname" said Clark.

Good bye Clark.

>>>>next day

Paige wakes up out of bed and tries on every single one of her clothes to look nice when Clark asks her on a date. She calls Lana to ask what outfit to wear for her big moment.

Hello...

Hello Lana I need help with what to wear it's an emergency.

"I am pretty sure an outfit is not an emergency" said Lana.

I know I know which should I wear.

The blue one with the black lines it looks pretty on you.

Okay thank you girl your a life saver.
>>>> one hour later

Paige starts to get ready for work and walks out the apartment shortly after to catch the train to work. She grabs her ticket and boards the train to the Daily Planet.

"Hi Chloe I brought you some coffee.

"Black coffee with a hint of sugar" said Chloe.

Yes it is.

"Just how I like my coffee" said Chloe satisfied of her drink.

Paige works on her article about the rise of deaths in metropolis and the lack of police but then slowly notices Clark talking to Lois lane.

Hey Chloe what is Clark doing with Lois.

"I don't know and I don't want to know".

Clarks pov:

Hey Lois can I talk to you for a minute.

"Sure thing Smallville what does your little heart desire" said Lois.

"We have been friends for a wile and I want to know if you want to go out with me some time".

Okay Smallville but if you ever hurt me your gonna get smacked all the way to the next century.

Lois runs over to Paige and Chloe and tells them about the news.

Hey girls Clark just asked me out.

"Really" Chloe said shocked.

"Really" said Paige all sad.

Paige really thought Clark was gonna ask her out instead of Lois she sheds a tear and wipes it right away.

Paige's pov:
I thought all along it was me I guess me and Clark aren't meant to be together.

Thank you guys for reading my book so far I hope you guys like it and please leave a comment and give it w favorite😘😝