What the fuck

"Thanks for helping me move Clark",said Lois. "No problem anytime runt",said Clark.

"Weasel",Lois sharped back.

"I've missed hanging out with you and messing with you",said Lois.

"I did too. I guess we drifted away",said Clark.

Lois leans in and lips meet.

"Clark I need help wi".

Clark and Lois didn't even hear Paige so they kept going. Paige covered her tears and ran straight out the room.

"Did you hear that?",said Clark. "Nope",said Lois still smothering Clarks lips.

Paige sits in her car and cries till her eyes couldn't cry no more. "What the fuck!",Paige screamed.

"Hey Lois I should go home",said Clark."did I make this awkward",said Lois.

"Kinda but I liked it",said Clark.
"Chloe Clark cheated on me!",said Paige.

"What the hell why. With who?",said Chloe.

Paige chocked up."Fucking Lois damn lane that's who". "Oh I need to have a little chat with my cousin",said Chloe.

"Don't Chloe I will tell them",said Paige. "Like what the hell bro we're married and have kid. He now decides to cheat on me",said Paige.

"Babe I'm home",said Clark. "Hey babe dinners in the fridge",Paige faked her emotion.

Clark starts to sweat"Is something wro-ng",Clark stuttered. "Nope why is something supposed to be wrong",said Paige.

Clark became more nervous and his head was drowning with sweat. "Nope everything is fine". "Clark what's wrong you look like you just came back from the Sahara desert",said Paige.

Paige knew Clark was acting weird but she chose to choose the easiest choice to torture him mentally. "Well Clark eat up I made burgers your favorite",said Paige.

"I'm going to take Jonathan his first bath",Paige said. "Have fun babe",Clark said under his breath.

Paige gathered all her knock off brand baby shampoo and other bathing supplies and headed to the very sleepy baby. "Hi Jonathan, oh I know your tired but it's bath time",said Paige.

Like any other baby Jonathan kept wining crying very obnoxiously. "It's okay, it's okay",said Paige repeatedly.
Jonathan continued to fidget and give Paige a hard time. "Clark can you please help",Paige said.

"Sure what's the sitch",said Clark. "Please just hold him down gently",said Paige. "It's okay Jonathan daddies here,be strong against the terrors of shampoo",Clark joked.

Paige pretended she didn't hear that and just continued to clean her very cute dirty baby. "Do you think he's kryptonian?"Paige wondered. "Don't worry in a couple years he'll be just like his daddy",said Clark.

Paige stared into Jonathan's eyes. "He has your eyes",said Paige. "Knock knock",Chloe interrupted. "We're in here Chloe",said Paige. "Hi little guy",Chloe said to Jonathan. "I'm almost done taking him a shower I'll be right out",said Paige.

"I'll right baby you win bath time is over",Paige laughed. Clark rocked Jonathan until his sleepy eyes went shut.

"Did you tell Clark?",Chloe whispered. "Nope not yet I'm trying to mind trick him to think I don't know anything",said Paige. Clarks super hearing kicked in and he totally heard their conversation. "Trying to out smart me we'll see about that",Clark said confidently.

"Paige can we talk?",said Clark. "I'm just going to leave,like now",Chloe scurried out the room. "What's this about Clark",said Paige. "I kissed Lois,well Lois kissed me!",Clark blurted out. "You fucking with me?",Paige said. "No,she leaned and we started to kiss",Clark said.

"I'm going to kick her ass",said Paige. "Not yet Paige",said Clark. "If you ever cheat again hell will freeze, okay",Paige said while dotting her eyes.

"I promise,your the only one I want",said Clark. Paige smirked."I better be".