Annoyed af

Paige drank until her stomach couldn't take it anymore. Clark tried to calm her down but no one could calm her down. The thoughts of what her brother said about vigilantes kept filling her mind. The words he said were unbelievable wrong and not true.

She kept thinking that these vigilantes help the world and do justice for others. She thought her brother was just being a big dumbass and doesn't know how hard these "vigilantes" work.

"Hey Paige not to burst your bubble but we need to talk",Chloe said. "What",Paige murmured.

"I have to write an article about why vigilantes are dangerous and Should be put to jail". "What the fuck, who told you to",Paige wondered.

"Your...brother".

Paige immediately thought "what the fuck". "Why, why is he doing this to me",Paige said.

"What happened yesterday",Chloe asked. "Well my brother kinda trashed vigilantes... Basically meaning he trashed Barry, Oliver, and clark".

"It's just his opinion Paige",Chloe replied. "I don't give a fuck, no one trashes my man and gets away with it",said Paige.

"Just sit down have dinner with him and talk about it",Chloe suggested.

"Fuck that shit, he's completely rude and a dipshit".

"But still, he is your brother he loves you deeply",Chloe said.

"Okay...fine".

Paige hesitated to call her brother. The annoying angel told her yes, and the shoulder devil said no. She finally had the courage and dialed the numbers. The phone dialed until his voice was heard. Hello. "Hi big bro". "Listen can we talk over dinner". Sure why not.

Paige hung up the phone call and went to the dinner to address her brother. "Okay I called you hear because I didn't like what you said about the vigilantes",Paige said. "I said what I said, it's the truth",said Michael. "No it's not, they're people too they help people",Paige snapped.

"Why are you so protective, what secret are you hiding?",Michael asked.

"It's not my secret to tell",Paige said.

"So there's a secret",said Michael.

"I'm done".

Paige got up the table and walked out the restaurant annoyed and pissed. She went to a bar and just hanged there for a while.

"Your my friend right".

Thank you guys so much for 1k views. I didn't think this book would get that far. I couldn't do it without all your support💋