The night shift

Paige swiveled around in her swirly chair next to her new work area. Paige decorates her little office with a bunch of little nic nacks, and some pictures of her family.

"Hey Chloe maybe we should ask Oliver about the interview" said Paige.

"Ok but it won't be easy, he is very hard headed" said Chloe.

"Hey did you notice that Oliver was flirting with you this morning" said Paige.

"That's ridiculous he does not love me" said Chloe.

"Whatever,I know flirty eyes when I see it" said Paige.

"Ok let's just get this stupid interview over with" said Chloe.

"Hi Oliver umm so our boss wants us to interview the green vigilante can we maybe interview you

"Sure thing let me just get my costume on" said Oliver.

"Well that was easy" said Chloe.

"Why are you changing in front of us" said Chloe.

"Calm down Chloe it's just my shirt just shoot me from the waist up" said Oliver .

"Wow he is ripped" said Paige .

"Yup and so is every super hero in the planet" said Chloe.

"Your so lucky" said Paige.

"Are we gonna do this or what" said Oliver.

"Wow your costume is really badass" said Paige.

"Ok let's get This started" said Chloe.

Hi I am Chloe Sullivan here with Paige Collins and we have a very special guest with us tonight.

Paige: The Green Arrow.

Oliver: I am not hear to converse just ask me the questions.

Paige: so how do you feel about the citizens calling you a vigilante instead of a hero.

Oliver: I could care less. If they want to call me a vigilante so be it. Just let them know their still alive because of me.

Chloe: actually the red and blue blur has been saving the city.

Paige: some say you guys are working together care to share.

Oliver: yes it's true me and the blur are apart of a team called the The Justice League.

Paige: and who is in this league.

Oliver: myself, the blur, cyborg, and aqua man.

Chloe: well that's all the time we have, This is Chloe Sullivan and your watching Daily planet news.

"And that's a wrap" said Paige.

"Thank you so much Oliver you were awesome" said Chloe.

"Hey Chloe can we talk for a second" said Oliver.

"Sure what is it" said Chloe. " maybe you want to get some coffee tomorrow" said Oliver.

"Sure I would love to" said Chloe.

"Did he ask you out Chloe" said Paige.

"Yes please don't make it a big deal" said Chloe. "Ok girl I guess I can go home now it doesn't look like anything is happening in the city" said Paige.
>>>next morning

"Hi ms Edwards we got the interview with the Green Arrow here it is" said Paige.

"You actually got an interview with the vigilante you guys might just be out of the basement if you guys keep the good work up" said ms Edwards.

"Well we couldn't do it without the Green Arrows help" said Paige.

Thx for reading love you guys so much 😘✌️🤗