Vampires?

(Doorbell rings)

"Pete's Pizza Delivery in 28 minutes, piping -- hot",said the boy.

Oh my God, we are so starving.  Let's eat in the Jacuzzi,said the giggling girls.
"I have two more stops",said the delivery man.

"Can't stay? Just for a little bit?",said the girls."Hmm? Please?",said the girls.

"Well, um, maybe just for a minute.  What about your pizza?",said the boy.
The Girl giggled."You taste so much better than pepperoni".
One of the girls went over to the pizza guy and gave him a kiss. Few seconds later the boy was shrieking of pain when suddenly she grew fangs.

"Ahhh! ahh!",the boy screamed.
>>>>>>>>>>

"Clark, hi",said Paige.
"I just wanted to come by and surprise myself.  What's all this?",said Clark.
"This is me packing",said Paige.
"Packing for what?",Clark questioned.
"For college.  I, uh -- I got late acceptance to Met U",said Paige.

"Congratulations.  Why didn't you tell me you applied to Met U.?",said Clark.

"Because I didn't want to get my hopes up.  You know, I applied so late,and with the baby,I didn't think I had any chance",said Paige.

"With your grades, they'd be crazy not to accept you",and don't worry about the baby I'll handle it",said Clark.
"Well, I got in just under the wire.  There aren't even any dorm rooms left any more",said Paige.

"Where you gonna stay?",said Clark.
"I can crash at Chloe's, but maybe I'll try a sorority. I know how it sounds, but it's the only housing near the campus I have any shot of getting into",said Paige.

"You know, Central Kansas University has plenty of housing still available, and...",said Clark.

"And they have you.  But they don't have any of the course that I'm really interested in, especially reporting.  It's not gonna be that bad.  We'll talk to each other on the phone all the time.  Don't worry.  Nothing's gonna change between us",said Paige.

"Me and Jonathan will miss you",said Clark. "And i will miss you both",said Paige.
Met university
"Welcome to the most prestigious and exclusive sorority at Metropolis University.  We are the richest.  We are the prettiest.  We are the best.  Over the next few days, many of you will leave disappointed.  But if you're insanely cool and very, very, lucky, you might just be chosen to be a Tri-Psi.  And if that happens, it'll change your life...forever",said Buffy.
1 week later
"You should all be very proud.  The four of you were amazing during rush week.  Like little diamonds in the rough, just waiting to be polished.  But, not everyone is Tri Psi",said Buffy.

"Bobby...Susan, please step forward.  The three of you were really great!  But great isn't enough for a Tri Psi.  A Tri Psi has to be excellent all over.  Bye, now",said carol.

"Paige, come on.  You're amazing.  Of course we want you to be one of us",said Buffy."Wow. Um, thank you",said Paige.
"But there is just this little initiation thing that we have to do first". Buffy hissed.

"What the Hell are you?",Paige worried."We're Tri-Psi's.  We're the hottest vampires ever",said Buffy. Buffy cut her tongue with her finger and kissed Paige right on the lips. It basically made her one of them.

"Well come to the sisterhood",said Buffy.
>>>>>>>>>

"What are you doing?",said Chloe.
"I'm redecorating",said Chloe's roommate."Karen, this is my side of the room",Chloe said.