Work, Work, Work

Paige was happily dreaming nothing. Snoring and snoring away. The alarm beeped and beeped, so she was interrupted of her fabulous dreams. "Shut the fuck up",Paige shouted, smashing the alarm clock.

She grabbed Jonathan of his crib and fed him his formula. She burped him and put him on his rocker to play a little.

Her phone started to ring and it was her boss on the phone. *collins we need you to come to work today I've got a story from you. "Um not to be rude but, it's my day off today". *you'll be payed if you work this day. "I'll see you, bye".

"Was that work",Clark asked. "Yup, I've got to come in". "Bummer",Clark said.

"Watch Jonathan please",Paige said.

"Are you sure, with everything going on, I don't think it's safe",Clark said. "Is Martha available".

"Idk".

"Anyways I got to head out",Paige said.

The Daily Planet

"Good morning Paige, you probably want to know why I brought you here", said the editor. "Tell me about it",Paige muttered. "As you may now the blur is on rouge",said the editor.

"Come again?".

"There have been recent Robberies and killings showing the blur as a criminal".

"I'm sorry but you've got it all wrong, that's an imposter",Paige explained.

"In my eyes and the people's eyes, that's their hero 'the red and blue blur' ".

"What does this have to do with me?", Paige wondered.

"You are going to write the article".

"Sorry, I cannot do that, I believe in the blur and he is a hero",Paige said.

"I want it on my desk tonight".

"Fuck dude",Paige thought to herself.

"Boss man gave you a hard time huh",Chloe noticed. "Yup, an article due tonight about the red and blue blur going berserk".

"Your not going to do it right".

"I don't have a choice Chloe".

"That sucks".

"I can't do this Chloe, it's my brother all over again",Paige sighed.

"I don't know what to say Paige, maybe you should write an article about what the blur has done and how many times he was a hero",Chloe explained.

"That's perfect, that might change his mind".
>>>>>>

"Some ideas, anything Chloe?",Paige asked. "Ah, Clark saved lex from drowning",Chloe said. "I don't thing talking about the most hated man in metropolis will help us",Paige said.

"Um, he stopped Isis from possessing your body and turning the world into hell", Chloe said.

"Yeah without Clark the world would've perished",Paige said.

"Not to be rude Chloe, but I would like some alone time to get my brain focused". "No problem, talk to you later".

*Who is the red and blue blur?

The blur is a man who is independent, trustworthy, reliant, and a hero.

*a look at the blur's achievements

If the blur hadn't of been there when lex luthor CEO of luthor Corp was drowning in the Smallville lake.

Isis the Egyptian goddess possess a wonderful  reporter by the name of Paige Collins. Isis was going to turn the world into hell if she hasn't been reunited with her long loss love Osiris. If the blur hadn't of stopped Isis she would've made the world perish.

The recent events that have happened in metropolis are intriguing. But it hasn't been caused by the blur. Another blur, an imposter has made it's way to metropolis. And trust me the blur is doing everything he can to fix this. Just believe in him.

*submit
*and print
>>>>>>>>

"Collins nice article, but it wasn't what I asked, next Time do what I told you to do, understand".

"Yes sir".