The Signs as Moods I've Had Recently

Aries: the sudden urge to flip your teacher off

Taurus: mood swings

Gemini: the urge to yell "I OBJECT!" all of a sudden to protest an assignment 

Cancer: rage and frustration in history class (that almost resulted in tears but lol I'm not gonna be that person)

Leo: being insecure and confident at the same time

Virgo: resembling a stone wall when I'm mad 

Libra: love for your favorite groups/bands (saviors in this situation lol)

Scorpio: confusing ball of thoughts and feelings

Sagittarius: "I should run away." 

Capricorn: silent seething during class when your teacher just doesn't give a f---rittata.

Aquarius: Rant Mode in 5...4...3...2...1..GO!

Pisces: the feeling you get when you feel like you need to distance yourself from others

A/N: 

Yeah, you can tell I haven't had the best day today, lol.

Some of the people I know are ANNOYING ME SO MUCH LIKE OH MY GOSH UGH...

 But anyways..

THIS BOOK IS ALMOST AT 3K LIKE HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE I JUST HAD LIKE 100 READS WHEN DID IT BECOME LIKE THIS ERMAFREAKINGGERSH. 

Thank you all so much for reading, whether you're an avid voter and commenter or maybe you're just a silent reader---I love y'all the same. It means alot to me when I see a vote or comment, especially from new people. It gives me reason to think, "Yeah, people like what I'm writing." and honestly, it helps when I'm feeling down like today. 

And if you're sad...go on Jae's twitter lol JK BUT IF YOU WANNA LOOK AT IT OR KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS JAE DUDE JUST ASK!

I'mma go now, I have homework to do! 

-A <3