Chapter 2

Camila POV
"Camila,wake up your father told me tell you that your going have to walk again to school"I heard my maid,Lea saying knocking on my door. Im not rich or anything its just that my parents are and that like to spoil me with everything they want me to have. I don't like it but I rather not complain. It's was only a couple of months since school started and I hate it. The only reason why I go is to see Lauren. That's it and sometimes she doesn't go to school.

I got up thanking Lea and got dressed just in time and started to walk hoping to see Lauren. I waited on my porch until I saw Lauren with her brother walking then I started to walk.

Lauren's POV
"Chris don't get near the road there cars passing and you can get hurt" I warned him. "I'm fired" He complained rubbing his hair. I looked at his exhausted face knowing he hates to get up at 4 and walk for 3 hours to get to school. I picked him up and put him on my back,he immediately wrapped his little legs and arms around my body. "Happy now" I said smiling when he kissed my cheek. I saw Camila walking ahead of us,I didn't want to speed up because I don't really know her but she looked like she was going to pass out. I would see her walking to school I don't really know why,she has like 3 cars.

Camila POV
I feel like I want to die,I'm in need of water and I'm pretty sure I can't feel my legs. "Are you going to die,if you are I could call the cops for you" I hear that same voice I miss. I turn to face Lauren,looking on her back I saw her brother sleeping on her back. "Oh no I do this all the time" I lied. When I get home I just watch Netflix and eat.
Lauren laughed and we started to walk together. "So where's his school?" I asked knowing he doesn't go to high school. "He doesn't go to school, you know Ms. Gomez?" Lauren asked it was strange Chris doesn't go to school but whatever. "Yeah Ms. Lovato's girlfriend " I said Ms. Gomez isn't a teacher but visits Ms. Lovato all the time they have been dating for about 12 years and have a daughter who is like 2 ,its really sweet how they met and your life together. "Well while I'm at school Ms. Gomez visits Ms. Lovato and takes Chris with her,home and she teaches him there" Lauren explained to me,I nodded understanding it. "Thanks very nice of them to do" I said looking back at Chris who was dead asleep.

Lauren POV
This is easy,I like where this is headed. It's easy to talk to her,why? She's no different from all the rest. Everyone who wants to see if I really killed my parents and wants to know why and how it happened. But with Camila I wouldn't even cared if she asked any questions I liked be around her but its complicated...

Camila POV
It's fun were talking,I'm making these lame jokes which Lauren is dying of laughter. I don't know if she actually think I'm funny or if she feels sorry that no one else laughs at my home but,I don't care. I like how the little things she does makes me feel so good about myself. It feels good to have someone listen to you.

Lauren's POV
We got to school and I left Camila when I saw people stare at us. I didn't want people to think that I was "banging her" or anything. It was strange to think that people think I have sex with every girl that comes my way,I haven't even kissed anyone yet. Sure I liked girls but its not like going to have sex with them.

I need to get to know them and see a future with them. I walked to Ms. Lovato's class see Selena talking to her. "Hey sorry if I'm interrupting anything" I said moving Chris's asleep body and held him in my arms. "Oh no its fine" Ms. Lovato said as Selena walked over and kissed my cheek hugging me and Chris,not waking him up. "I'll take him" Selena said as I carefully handed her Chris.

He immediately wrapped his legs around Selena as I smiled moving a piece of hair out of his face. "Okay so remember after school walk to my house to pick up him,and be good. Don't cause any trouble" Selena warned me making me smile,it good to have someone card for you,its been a while since I had a mother or father figure in my life. Selena walked out with Chris still asleep,"So I'll see you later"I said waving goodbye to Ms. Lovato seeing she had a lot of work to do. "I'll see you later Lauren,also have a partner in mind when you step in this class next time" My science teacher told me making me confused but I smiled and walked out.

Camila's POV
So it took me a second to find out I wasn't walking with Lauren,and that she left me but I know why she did it,she does it to a lot of people,like Normani yeah she hangs out with her but not all the time I'm front of people she doesn't want people to think she's having sex with her best friend.

I understand,but I can't help but think it has to do with ms,does she not want people think that we have sex? Is being around me that bad? No she's not like that. I started to walk to my friends Ally and Dinah. We have been friends for a good while and they always know what to saw and do when I'm feeling blue. "Hey so why were you walking with that sex magnet?" Dinah teased as I felt my face getting red. "Shut up,so what we walked together at school its not like I'm getting in her pants" I said,walking with them,not caring where I was going.

"You better be careful with her,you know what people have been saying" Ally warned me but I didn't listen. "Look she's a nice person okay,why is everyone judging a book by its cover?" I asked getting frustrated that people can see how sweet Lauren really is. "Look its fine you hang out with her but if I don't see you tomorrow I'm calling the cops" Dinah joked but I just walked away hearing enough, "Mila wait, I didn't mean it I'm just playing around" I heard Dinah shout but I just went into the bathroom locking the stall.

Lauren's POV
Okay so walking around with a 'kick me' sigh on your back is stupid. Let me just say it works people do kick you. Hearing all these rude comments really sucks but I don't cry I won't let them see me cry. I go in the girls restroom and look in the mirror. "Your not a monster, Lauren no matter what they say" I said wiping a tear that escaped.

But as much as I try and tell myself all these positive words I know that if no one believes me how could I? "God dammit" I yelled hitting the mirror, "Shit" I said looking at my bloody hand.

Camila's POV
Hearing Lauren say those things people say to her broke my heart. Then hearing the mirror shatter stopped my heart. I opened the door seeing Lauren hold her right hand. "Lauren your bleeding" I said in shock catching her by surprise. "Look I didn't mean it I just got mad" Lauren said,I didn't really care if she did she had glass in her hand. "Here let me see it" I said walking over to her grabbing her hand. I raised her bloody hand,Lauren let out a quite squeal but stayed calm. Now the hard part was to take the glass out. "Lauren this might hurt but just bite down on something" I said Lauren nodded as I pulled one out of a dozen out of her hand. "Fuck!" Lauren yelled,"Lauren keep it down you need to bite down on something or shut your mouth if you don't then we're both dead"I warned her as she nodded again biting her lip. I pulled the second one out as she squealed in pain. I felt bad so I did something I would have never thought in million years.

Lauren's POV
It felt like I was getting stabbed all over my body. I need to shut up like Camila said but nothing was working. I was going to scream when I felt Camila yank out the last of the glass,I opened my mouth ready to release my yell when something shut my mouth. I closed my eyes and felt all of it, soft,warm lips mine. Knowing it was Camila I kissed back. I opened my eyes looking at the girl who spent the last 5 minutes picking glass out of my hand. "Im sorry I didn't mean-" Camila started but I stopped her when I kissed her lips again. God this feels so good.

Authors notes
Hey everyone hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment and yeah love you guys it really means a lot when you guys comment and vote and read my shits I love to read your comments