Chapter 18

Camila's POV
"Are you nervous?" I asked Lauren.

Shes going to met my parents. Their just got back home and I want them to met her.

There might just be one...maybe two problems.

Their homophobic and very picky about who I date.

"No its just like getting teachers to like me" Lauren said parking her truck she loves so much.

"Teachers hate you" I said making Lauren laugh.

"All you had to do was not say that,now I'm petrified" Lauren said looking worried.

We got off and knocked on my front door.

"Hi Camila how was your day at school?" My mother asked opening the door not noticing my girlfriend.

"Good mama,I have someone I want you to met" I said walking in with Lauren.

"Oh okay well your father is over there say hi to him" My mother said still not recognizing Lauren.

My father walked in hugging me. "Who's this?" My father asked finally recognizing her.

"Father,Mother I'm gay and I'm in love with Lauren,my girlfriend" I said holding Lauren's hand.

My father slapped my face,my mother looked at Lauren in disgust.

I felt Lauren hold me when he slapped me.

"I want you to stay away from my little girl. You turned her gay. I don't want you with my daughter. So help me God if I even see you two together I will call the cops!!" My father yelled kicking Lauren out. I kepted on holding on to her,crying.

"I'll ca-ll you...Baby I love you" I heard Lauren said before the door shut.

"Why? I love her" I cried seeing my mother and father look at me,disappointed,"You don't know what love is"My dad said walking off with my mother. I ran to my room slamming the door.

I got a call from Lauren, I quickly answered my phone hiding in my closet holding my parents wouldn't walk in.

"Are you okay? Did they hit you?" Lauren asked

"I'm find,what about you?" I asked feeling my cheek sting.

"I'm fine,I'm so sorry I should've stop him. I should've been the one who got hit,not you" Lauren said.

"No Im sorry. I thought my parents would reacted better"

"Lauren,what about what my father said,he'll kill you if he sees us together" I said feeling tears start to form.

"I won't let him, I'll find away to you if it kills me. I love you and I don't care who keeps us apart" Lauren said.

"I love you too. I hear my father coming I'll call you after" I said hanging up.

"Camila,I want your phone" My father said opening my door.

"Are you joking? My phone? No" I said laughing.

"Camila now. I don't want you to be talking to her,seeing her anything and everything" My father said snatching my phone away from my hand.

My father walked away leaving me helpless.

I hate them.

I droped in my bed crying myself to sleep.

Lauren's POV
I didn't trust the she was safe,how could I?

I parked outside of her house making sure I didn't hear yelling.

I pulled out my phone to text Camz.

To Camz -Hey babe are you okay?
I got a text back right away.

From Camz -Dont talk to me,your gay and I'm not. I hate you and I never loved you.
My heart stopped,I felt everything I love fall and break away from me.

What's the point of living. I keep breathing is because of her. This can't happen. Not after all we've been through.

To Camz -Camila please don't play with me. I love you. Dont say things you don't mean.
I felt lightheaded driving. I knew I would crash. A part of me didn't care anymore. The pain was worse when I read her text message.

From Camz -You mean nothing to me just die already.
I couldn't see clear with tears flowing out of me. She was right. Why dont I die already?My parents knew loved me,but I always loved them. Demi and Selena I loved them like family to me and Chris. And now their both gone. I don't talk to Demi anymore. She's mostly quite,picks on students to teach.

My brother loved me,and I love him. I took care of him since he was born
I care too much. I need to take care of myself. I'm in a band now and in the summer their going in tour. If Camila wants me gone then that's what she'll get.

Author's note
I hope you guys like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys