Chapter 25

Lauren's POV
A boyfriend? But I'm her girlfriend. Camila walked out the restroom, and Bea came in.

"Oh Bea we need to go, I think we messed up the past. Camila has a boyfriend. Before she dated me she was with no one. Come one lets go." I said seeing Bea look at me like I missed something.

"I don't think you understand. Once we come back we can't go back. The first time only one went back, if two people go back then there's no going forward" Bea said.

I chuckled wanting to wake up already from the terrible dream. I started to pinch my skin, still seeing Bea. I finally soaked up with Bea was staying, my eyes were wide open, "So I have to see my girlfriend with some guy. She doesn't remember me? Us?" I asked just by seeing Bea face, I knew my answer.

I punched the wall walking into the hallway. All these students looked at me in disgust. Oh how I missed the feeling of this.

I walked to my locker seeing Normani, I smiled at her. She walked over to me. "Is your hand okay?" She asked me, I nodded. "Do you know Camila?" I asked.

"The one who's dating Shawn?" Shawn? That's his name.

"Yeah, that one." I told her. "Well I'm gonna get her." I told her. I came back here for Bea, she needed to stop someone but I need my girlfriend back, and since I'm here I'm going to get her.

"Stop dreaming. She loves Shawn." Normani told me, she loves Shawn, that really hurts.

I smelled her strawberry shampoo, I turned around seeing her walk with her boyfriend. He looked pissed.

They walked up to Normani and I. Camila was trying to pull him away. "Shawn stop." She told him.

"Are you the one who kissed my girlfriend?"

"Yeah, twice." I told him seeing him get red, she looked at me, I smiled at her.

I felt Normani get closer to me,"Don't hit him." She whispered.

"I know." His family is the richest family ever.

Shawn grabbed me and pushed me against the lockers. "Shawn stop it." Camila shouted trying to pull him off of me. "So Camila who's a better kisser?" I smirked seeing her reaction. Students started to gather around us.

Shawn started to punch my gut, but I just laughed. I pushed him off of me seeing Camila worried.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt that pretty face." I told her, she rolled her eyes before getting her boyfriend and walking off.

That's step one; getting her to notice me.

Step two; us to talk.

I walked out with Normani, seeing Ally, she was talking to Camila.

"So my church is hosting a game day its free, and there's food." Ally told Camila, I didn't see Shawn.

"Okay cool, I'll be going." Camila said, she looked at me and walked to me.

"Can we talk?" Camila asked pulling me to a janitor's closet.

"Sorry, my friend did that to you." She told me. Wait her friend?

"You're not dating him?" I asked. "No, he wants to be but I don't like him." Camila told me.

"Then why did you tell me you had a boyfriend?" I asked her, she looked down.

"It just came out, I didn't know what to say, but I really liked kissing you. It's just that your you..." She told me.

"Do you believe them?"