Chapter 7

Lauren's POV
I felt someone nudge me in the stomach making me open my eyes,it was kinda dark but I saw the girl in front of me on a bed,that wasn't mine,very clearly. "Dinah,wake up" I told her raising my voice a little,"Shut up Lauren..."Dinah shouted keeping her eyes,"Can you guys be quiet I'm trying to sleep"Normani said lifting her head to face us. "Why are you guys yell,shut up" Ally said from behind Normani. "Lauren can you lift your arm,your very warm" Camila said,my eyes were wide open like I just saw a dead body.

I felt under the blanket, Oh thank god I have my underwear on,I thought to myself feeling around touching all my friends to make sure they had their clothes on. Thank god,I thought to myself moving my hand back in place. I was trying so hard to remember what happened last night.

"What should we do?" Camila asked. I placed Dinah on a couch and kissed Camila like my life depended on it,missing the feeling,missing the warmth,the softness. I missed her.

I remember Ariana were way to drunk and handed me a drink, thinking it was water,it sure looked like water. I remember Camila driving home with a lot of people in the car and now I woke up with everyone in the same bed.

There was something in that drink that made me pass out. I have a massive headache,but thinking back to Camila and I,I smiled turning around to face Camila. I couldn't help but to look at her digital clock,Fuck,Chris its 12. I got up hearing my friends groan,"Sorry I need to pick up Chris"I said speeding out of her house racing to Demi's and Selena's.

"Oh,Lauren your here...very late" Demi,smiled opening the door,Chris ran out hugging my leg. "Hey big boy" I said picking him up. "I'm really sorry I just woke up,thank you so much" I said slowly walking way giving Demi a wave before walking a good 45 minutes home. "How was the party?" Chris asked as I unlocked the front door. "It was fun,how was miss Selena and Demi's?" I asked walking in our house taking off my torn up shoes. "Fun we watched movies,I'm really excited to actually start school next month" Chris said sitting in our room to his side. "Is Selena going to take you?" I asked knowing how much he loves them both. Chris nodded his head. "Are you hungry?" I asked hearing my stomach growl. Chris nodded and got up heading to the kitchen. "Lauren's there's no more bread" Chris told me,I looked around and noticed we only have milk,cereal, water,peanut butter,and jelly. "Well right now buddy I'm still looking for a job so can you please eat some cereal" I told him,I had a job but they fired me because I was late most all the time because I had to wake up at 2 to be there in time. Chris nodded and went to get some cereal. I ran my fingers through my hair in need of a job and fast.

Camila's POV
Lauren basically ran off when she woke up,I think she remembers last night,because I felt her turn around to face me while I pretended to be asleep. I really like Lauren and even thought we haven't made it official I'm still happy she kissed me,I'm thinking the kiss,she was trying to tell me that she's my girlfriend. But what if she doesn't want to have a fully committed relationship with me? Or shes dated so many girls that dating me is just another number? I know...or think she never had a girlfriend or even her first kiss until I came but how can no one like her like I do. I'm think she's dated a girl who she truly loved but then something happened and now she feels bad for me and so she dates me? What if I'm wasting my time being with her? No,I like Lauren and I'm not wasting anyone's time. I like Lauren and she likes me and we're dating. I over think things very often so maybe that's what's happening. Well I guess time will tell.

Authors note
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter
It's kind of short but I'm trying something new so yeah I hope you like it
Vote/Comment
Love you guys