Chapter 20

6 months later
Camila's POV
Being without Lauren my life as been dull. I moved in with Lea and her boyfriend,Cory which is okay. School has been the same I hear lots of rumors why Laurens gone,like she when to jail. She's dead. She's got someone pregnant and moved to Canada. But non of them know that she left because she's on tour.

When I get up for my day I text or call Lauren.

I cry for a good hour thinking of Lauren.

I love her and to not see her for already 6 months hurts me.

Tonight Laurens going to perform with her band. But she said that when they sang when they recorded her they were going to show it on TV like a week after so Lauren said that she's already going to the next town.

Dinah,Lea,Cory,Normani and Ally are going to watch my baby perform. I can't wait.

Lauren's POV
"Are you sure about this?" Tyler said driving the bus.

"Yeah. I've been sure about this for a few months already" I said looking at the window really excited.

Camila's POV
(Later that night)
"Shut up she's going" I said shutting everyone up but they all were quite.

I looked on my screen knowing my eyes where going to be glued to the screen for a while.
***
"I miss the words we use to say,I miss the sounds of yesterday.

I miss the games we used to play like ohh.

I was trapped inside a dream I couldn't see her next to me. I didn't know she'd set me free like ohh" Lauren sang after everyone calmed down.

I wanted to cry and shout like all the girl on the screen ate going.

"Something happens when I hold her. She keeps my heart from getting older.

When the day gets a little bit colder we hold each other. We hold each other,mmm" Lauren sang. I could hear my friends whisper. I think they were talking about the drool coming out of my mouth.

"Everything looks different now. All this time my head was down. She came along and showed me how to let go.

I can't remember where I'm from all I know is who I've become. That our love has just begun like ohh"

I didn't bother removing my eyes from Lauren singing not even when she stopped to sing so Tyler can rap.

I didn't even hear the door open.

"Camila,someones here for you" Lea said holding in her excitement.

"I'm trying to watch my girlfriend sing can it...Lauren" I said getting up from my bed seeing my girlfriend standing there with her bags. I ran to her she set her bags on the ground when I jumped into her arms.

"I missed you" Lauren said holding while I cried. Lauren wasn't really an emotional person. She only cried when Chris died,but I could hear her crying.

"We're glad your back" Lea and everyone said.

I know I should let go of her but I couldn't its been six months.

"Okay...well Cory and girls I think I saw some trees outside let's go see them" Lea said trying to give us some alone time,but everyone laughed at how weird she said that.

Once everyone left I pulled away seeing Lauren's red,puffy eyes.

"I love you" I told her finally kissing her lips,I've been craving for months.

"I love you too. I missed you" Lauren said holding on to me.

"Wait don't you need six more month. I mean I love that you're here but aren't you a little bit early" I said pulling her to my bed.

"I left" Lauren nonchalantly said.

"What? Why? You love singing. And you love the band what happened?" I asked settling in between Lauren's legs holding her hands.

"I went on tour to start a new life. And I thought the band was my new family. But I couldn't start a new life without you. Your my life. I thought I needed to belong somewhere but I really needed to be with you. I was dying inside and out not being with you. And the band saw that. So I asked them to take me home" Lauren told me.

My heart skips a beat every time I hear Lauren talk so when she told me Im her life I was liquid.

"And your my life too" I said kissing her soft lips.

"So tell me everything that I missed" Lauren said getting comfortable.

I smiled at her,hearing Lea and the rest come in talking about how grass is angry at trees,because you walk on grass and not trees. I couldn't believe they were talking about that.

"Okay so where do I begin" I started

Authors note
Hey guys its been forever but here you go. I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys