Chapter 22

Lauren's POV
(A/N: a few weeks later)
I woke up a little early, I saw Camila lay next to me hugging my arm. "Merry Christmas eve" Camila whispered.

I smiled,"Merry Christmas eve,Camz"I said kissing her forehead. "Babe,what time is it?" Camila asked.

"A little pass 10" I said I closed my eyes,but Camila gasped getting out of bed. "Babe,I'm late to school" Camila said.

"Don't go,school isn't suppose to be on a holiday" I said seeing Camila go in the restroom.

"Well not this school. It's fine it gives me time to get your present" Camila said coming out ready to put on her clothes.

"What am I gonna do without you for eight hours?" I asked getting up. I dropped out of school,its just not for.

"I don't know...oh since we're all alone for a month since Lea and Cory are visiting family,you could get a tree or something to show that it's Christmas" Camila said getting her shoe box.

"Fine,but why are you going though a shoe box?" I asked seeing Camila get some ear rings.

"I keep my jewelry here,I don't have a jewelry box so I keep it in a shoe box" Camila told me. "Camila,your a genus" I said kissing my girlfriend.

"I love you" Camila said kissing my lips.

"I love you too" I said seeing her leave with her backpack.

Once I heard the door shut I shot out of bed panicking.

I go under my bed,which is Camila's too and grab my wallet,"85 cents"I said counting the change.

I didn't get a gift for Camila,I don't have a job,which means no money. Camila lives with Lea and Cory,who have money but not much.

I got up getting dressed. I looked through my stuff in a little box,I didn't have much. I grabbed a signed baseball. It's was mine and I was going to give it to Chris...

It reminds me about Chris,but I don't really need a ball to remember my brother. I have memories of him.
******
Camila's POV
I can't believe Lauren thought school was today. I needed to lie to her so I could find a gift for her. I live with my girlfriend, my ex -maid and her boyfriend. And Lea is staying she going to move with her family, leaving Lauren and I her apartment.

Since I'm not living with my parents I can't ask them for money. I've been with Lauren for a year and a half and last Christmas she was on tour.

I know my girlfriend really well,but I don't have enough money.

I parked my car near trees outside the apartment seeing Lauren get on Cory's bike and ride off. I wasn't worried or anything. I really needed to get in the house.

I got in my room,trying to count my money. "Two dollars" I said frowning. I can't get Lauren anything with two dollars.

I looked in the mirror in our room,and looked down. "My jewelry" I said smiling. I took off my ear rings and got all my jewelry's from my shoe box and smiled.
******
Lauren's POV
"Can I cash in this signed baseball in for money?" I asked,Camila should already be home. I've been to twelve pawn shops. Non of them want this signed ball.

This man with chest hair grabbed the ball looked at all the signatures. "How much do you want for it" He asked looking at me.

"How much do you want?" I asked not knowing how to pawn things. My father was into that pawning my things.

The man chuckled, "Let me guess,you forgot to get a present for a special person. And you need money"

I nodded my head,"Yes,sir"I said.