Chapter 19

Camila's POV
"Hey Mani where's Lauren?"I asked after school when I see Normani.

"With her band why do you want to know"Mani said giving me a little attitude.

"I'm her girlfriend and yesterday I got my phone back and I saw all the text messages my father sent her"I said,when I found out about my fathers doing I got into a little fight with him and moved in with Dinah.

"What?"Mani asked in shock.

"Yeah,and I try to text her and she's not in school"I told her.

"Mila she thinks you hate her. She think you want her to die. Mila she left"Mani told me. I hit the ground crying.

"Where? Tell me where she is"I demanded.
****
Lauren's POV
I waited for Kate to be home. We were going on tour and we needed to pack up equipment on our bus.

I cried maybe five times in my room thinking about all those mean things Camila's told me. She stopped after a while and all of a sudden she started to text me like nothing happens,saying she didn't text me. I want to believe her but I can't. I trusted her and now I can't.

"Lauren are you ready?"Tyler asked me with bags in his hands.

"Yeah"I said looking at my phone. My lock screen with Chris, Camila and I at a park a long time ago.

I got up and on the bus with Kate and Debbie and Josh.

I couldn't be more excited I really need to clear my head and need to get out of this town who thinks I'm a monster.

"Are you okay?"Josh asked knowing about Camila.

"You want the truth?"I said not really wanting to cry which I do think they all heard me crying.

Josh patted me on my back getting into the drivers seat. I seat down looked down at my screen.

"Here we go"Josh said hyping everyone up.

He started to drive then he suddenly stopped.

We all jerked in our seats looking at the street seeing Camila and Normani.
***
"I need to go ,Camila"I said hearing everything she had to say.

"No. No you don't. Not after I poured my heart out to you"Camila said holding me back so I wouldn't get in the bus.

"Camila the town thinks I'm a monster. I want to start over"I told her.

"I don't think your a monster. You don't need anyone but me. I need you Lauren"Camila said tugging my collar

"Come with me then"I said looking into her eyes. Camila stepped back.

"What? I have school here,we have a life together Lauren. I can't"Camila said.

"Hey Lauren we need to go"Debbie reminded me from the bus.

I nodded looking back at Camila.

"Look the tour ends in 1 year... I'll wait for you. If you said for me"I told her she had tears coming down her face.

"But I love you. I don't want you to leave me"Camila cried.

A year is a long time and I would understand if Camila didn't want to wait.

"And I'll be back for you. I promise"I told her sticking my pinky out.

"You promise?"Camila asked looking me in my eyes.

I nodded,Camila locked our pinkys together and kissed my lips. I hugged her along every moment count.

I told my self I wouldn't get feelings when I met Camila and when I got them I told myself I wouldn't fall in love and now look at me. I'm in love.

"Time to go"Kate said.

"I'm going to miss you"Camila said pulling away.

"I'll write,text,face time, anything. I love you"I said never saying that to her.

Camila started to tear up.

"I love you too"

"I need to go. Bye Camila"I said getting in the bus waving to Mani who was crying hearing us speak.

"I'll be here"Camila said as the door shut.

"Don't worry Lauren its not like your not coming back"Tyler said patting me on my back.

"Yeah"...

Authors note
I hope you like this chapter I haven't updated in a long time I have a lot going on right now. I did great a new story if you didn't know its called Friends with Benefits. So go check it out.
Vote/Comment
Love you guys