Chapter 8

'Come on you can do this Lauren,I stayed up all night to do this' I thought to myself getting up out of my bed to go into the closet for my bag. I'm getting out of here. My stomach was growling, I haven't eaten in 2 days,my feet is killing me,I've been up on my feet doing what my mom said and dad all day. I grabbed my bag and carefully went to Chris's room,seeing him sleeping in his crib. 'No this is stupid, Lauren just go back to bed'. I started to walk but I heard my parents scream, waking up Chris. "Shh Chris its okay" I said picking him up to hug him. "I'll be right back" I said to him putting him down as he cried. I walked towards my parents, smelling smoke. "Oh no" I said running back to Chris getting all could get,putting it in my bag. I took Chris outside and placed him on the ground running back inside. "I'm going to get you out" I shouted hearing flames spark in my ears. I started to move towards them,trapped in the flames. I missed my footing and my neck and arm got burned,I wanted to cry but I couldn't think of feel anything at the moment. "No Lauren you need to leave us" my dad told me,"No I can't leave you hear to die"I said not thinking how cruel they treat me. "Take care of Chris...we love you" My mom said pushing me getting her arm burned,I dropped on the floor hitting myself against a wall,I couldn't get up. I wanted to,I wanted to get up and help them,but I could move,I saw my parents die in front of me. I opened my eyes sweating, "Its just a dream goofball" I said going back to sleep. "You should have saved us,I knew you were no good for us,we never loved you" I heard someone say, I was in a black room,I couldn't move. "What do you want from me" I shouted. "Lauren,please help me" I heard Chris say, I struggled to get up but I did anyways. "Chris where are you" I shouted following the voice. "Chris" I said hugging him as he hugged me back. I opened my eyes and he was gone. I squinted my eyes not sure what I was seeing. "Camila?" I said remembering that Im dating her. I slowly walked towards her. "Oh look who it is the girl who killed her parents. How do you think I feel Lauren I'm dating a girl who can't face her fears,who blames herself for everything. I never loved you,and I never will" Camila said pushing me in a deep black hole. "Everyone you love will leave you don't you understand no one loves you,they feel bad for you" I heard my dad say. "Lauren is stupid,I can't believe you have to put up with its brother" Demi said as I walked towards a bright light. "Oh look Lauren's here,let's all run from the killer" I heard Mani say. All these voices were in my heard,first my brother,my parents,my girlfriend, my teacher, and now my friends. "What do you want,take them,take everyone I love why don't you,you took my parents your going to take Camila, and Chris and my best friend you can't hurt me anymore" I shouted see everyone I love surround me. "You should have died with your parents" I heard everyone say over and over again. I crouched down holding my ears to muffle the sounds. "Leave me alone" I shouted again and again. "LEAVE ME ALONE" I shouted waking up,sweaty as Chris came to my side and laid down with me. "I'm sorry I you woke up" I said catching my breath. "It's okay,I couldn't sleep anyways" Chris said kissing my sweaty forehead. "Are you nervous for school tomorrow?" I asked knowing how excited he was. He nodded his head as he climbed on my body hugging me as he stuffed off to sleep. 'Damn what was that? That's the third time I've had that dream. But I never said anything but now I did. I faced my fear...my fear is Camila leave? Why? We've been dating for a few days' I thought to myself drifting off to sleep with Chris.

Authors note
Hey guys so I hope you like this chapter I'm going to try every Saturday to update this story. So yeah..
Vote/comment
Love you guys