Chapter 4

Camila's POV
It's been a few days since that day and it was strange, Lauren has been acting distant towards me and only has been talking to Normani. I don't think I did anything wrong so why would she give me the cold shoulder. I wanted to confront her about it but I didn't know how to.

Lauren's POV
Since my play didn't work I think I'm just gonna do what I first thought, which was to become the monster everyone thinks I am. I haven't been talking to Camila anymore and I could tell she was hurt,I was too. I shared so much about my life I haven't even told Normani. Now I have been hanging around the "low lifes" they do drugs, have sex,and basically not giving a shit about life and if this is what everyone thinks I am then so be it,I just need Camila out of my life. After school I hung out with them,the only one not smoking but hanging with them when I saw Camila walk up to me. "Lauren may I please talk to you" Camila said as I panicked,"Oh hey Lauren is this the girl you banged all night "the leader said we call him the rider because he has a motorcycle with a skull,smoking tattooed on his arm. Of course I lied I needed to get in so I came up with a few lies. Camila looked completely disrespected,I gave her an apologetic look as the rider slapped my shoulder "I bet she's a freak in the sheets,am I right" he said laughing as I smiled,plan is commenced. "Hell yeah" I said looking into his eyes giving him a high-five. "Lauren once you stop playing your game I wanna talk to you" Camila said in a stern voice. "Oh you think I'm playing,I'm joking when I say that I can get you hot and bother in under a minute how I could make you scream my name when you fucking come" I said getting closer to where my lips where touching her earlobe. "Kn-ock it o-ff" Camila studdered pushing me away but I won't moves instead I move my hands down to her hips, licking her neck,smirking to myself when she let out a soft moan. I did feel bad I was taking advantage of her in front of my group but I needed to get my point across that I wasn't good for her. I slowly moved my hand down and cupped her covered center in my hand,"Fu-ck Lauren"Camila moaned wrapping her arms around me,I could feel myself getting hard which was bad. I pulled away leaving lots of people wanting more,I noticed when I looked back to see my friends looking at us. I looked back to Camila who had been waiting to talk to me,"Why are you doing this, Lauren what happened a couple of days ago? When you showed me the house you let me in just to shut me out,Lauren please talk to me"Camila said as I heard my friends whisper. "Look I don't know your talking about but leave me alone,don't you see I don't want you,I'm not good for you,Camila look at me,a scumbag who is hanging with these losers,okay and your better then me I don't deserve you Camila you have to know that just leave" I said realizing the plan failed. "Lauren I don't want to leave,I want to stay,with you I don't care if your homeless I want to be with you and I couldn't care what people say about you,but now seeing you like this I'm rethinking why I even started to have feelings for you" Camila said walking off,I left my "friends" rushing go be with Camila but she friends stopped me. "Where do you think your going?" Dinah said blocking Camila with Ally a short girl but she knows how to out up a fight. "Look I don't want to fight I just want to talk to Camila" I said realizing how stupid things where in life. "Well she doesn't want to talk to you" Ally said crossing her arms,I looked above her and saw Camila walking into a car driving away. Camila's friends left once Camila left giving a dirty looks.

Camila's POV
I just been almost rapped by Lauren,but I wouldn't mind it again,I was embarrassed, and flattered at the same time. I didn't see this side to Lauren,ever I'm not going to lie it did turn me on, a lot but that besides the point. My mom picked me up from school,I saw Lauren stare at me from the window, I felt bad but I needed her to know she hurt me and it a dick move what she did. I wanted to be with her,kiss her lips, lay on a bed with her see her in the mornings but how when all this time she wanted to get rid of me...but how could I get mad at her she was just protecting me. How could I get mad at her for that? But I can get mad at her for almost having sex in front of people I don't know and how she was talking about our "sex life" which never happened to everyone. I don't think Lauren knew I could feel her cock get hard when she was making me moan bug I did. Our feelings for each other are so high for us that I crave her,ive been dreaming of her just taking me anytime anywhere,it was strange I'm still adjusting to it to but I couldn't say anything if my friends found out I don't even know what they would do to me or her. But I really want to kiss Lauren again,I thought resting my head on my pillow,wishing Lauren was with me.

Authors nkte
Hey guys hope you like this chapter
Vote/comment
Love you guys