Chapter 17

I opened my eyes remembering everything that happened yesterday, I looked around noticing Camila in my arms asleep.

I know that we are very different people and in like a year or two we're going to be graduating and going different pathways but for now I'm just going to love her and be with her until the day comes.

I started at her loving the feelings she gives me. Something got in my head which made me scramble to find my journal and a pen from the ground. I wrote down words that came to me.

I kept on looking at Camila,shes a deep sleeper so the softest things I do or the loudest things I do won't wake her up.

I leaned in kissing her lips trying to get my feelings down on paper.

Camila didn't move but moaned she's thinking it was a dream or something.

I smirked at that thinking of things I should do to her.

I put my journal and pen to the side and straddled Camila's lap. I started to kiss Camila's neck sucking on her sweet spot.

Camila smiled moaning not opening her eyes.

I wasn't getting the reaction I wanted.

I gripped Camila's shirt and took it off her.

This was the first time I see Camila without a shirt. I knew I should stop but something inside of me didn't want to.

Lauren you just got her back are you really going to lose her now.

I pulled away from her chest pulling her shirt back down laying on my side.

Camila opened her eyes yawning.

"Good morning" I said seeing how beautiful she it when the light shines on her face.

"Why is my neck wet" Camila laughed touching her neck.

"Sorry?"

"What time is it?" Camila asked looking at me.

"8" I said looking at the digital clock.

Camila shot out of bed in panic.

"I'm late. We're both late,Lauren" Camila said going to the restroom.

"Shit" I said getting ready for school.
***********************************
I drove us to school with my new truck,something about having something I've never had felt great. I've always wanted a truck and now I have it. I love Camila and...wait I love Camila? I stopped the truck making Camila jerk in her seat.

"What was that?" She asked,not knowing why I stopped the car.

"I love you" I said, for the first time I actually said,I love you to someone. I never told Camila that I love her. I knew I loved her from the first time we kissed in the restroom.

"I love you too" Camila said shyly.

"You do? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to. It's fine if you don-" I rambled Camila cut me off with her lips pressed against mine.

"I love you,okay" Camila said pulling away.
***********************************
I parked my truck and got off with Camila, we were really late,now and to be honest I didn't want to go to school. I wanted to be making out with Camila the whole day.

Going in first period the teacher already hated me. But first period I sit next to Camila in the back.

"Camz I want make out with you" I whispered,looking at her.

"Shh your going to get in trouble" Camila said writing notes down on her notebook.

"But baby I want you,what do you say a ten minute break" I suggested seeing her laugh.

"We just got here" Camila said smiling to herself.

"So what. I'm not taking a,no,for an answer" I said looking her.

"Jauregui. Get out of my class if you want to be talking instead of learning" Satan told me.

I got up looking back at Camila licking my lips. Knowing that turns Camila on.

"Sir" Camila called for him,when he turned around she smiled.

"Eat my shit, asshole" Camila said rushing out of class with me.

"Really eat my shit? What are you? The Help. Are you going to feed him a pie later?" I joke,Camila punched my arm rushing to the restroom.

No one was in the stalls,I locked the door and before I knew it Camila was attacking my lips.

"Fuck, Camz" I moaned feeling Camila's tongue enter my mouth.

We started to make out against the bathrooms wall until we heard a knock at the door.

"Come over to my house after school I want you to met someone" Camila told me going me one last kiss before unlocking the door.

Authors note
I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys