Chapter 23

Lauren's POV
Once Chris left I waited for the next ghost come,it was pitch black. It was strange to see Camila with someone else. I don't think Camila ever dated anyone before me.

The room I was in turned white,it hurt my eyes for a bit. A door opened and out walked Selena. I rushed to her arms. "How are you?" I asked hugging her,she was wearing the same thing from that day. "Great,I take care of Chris. He can't stop talking about you. We look over you and Demi...she talks to me everyday. I miss her" Selena said looking down.

"She misses you too,believe me" I said hoping she would feel better. Selena nodded,clearing her throat. "Let me introduce myself,I'm the ghost of present" Selena said pushing off her shirt.

She snapped her finger and we were in another apartment. "Why are we here?" I asked looking around seeing Camila stressed out with me yelling at her. "Soon after high school you met Camila,you guys date and move in together. Soon you both realize it's too much, with bills and money problems. With Chris living with you guys,you try and make it work but you both end up yelling at each other.
Things escalates and first you guys are yelling next thing you guys get physical and start to hit one another" Selena said as I stare at Camila yell back at me,I'm holding papers in my hand. I see Chris,probably 12. My eyes widen seeing him so big.

He's hiding,from me. I scare him. I walk to him seeing Camila and myself keep yelling. I walk to him,he can't see me.

"Hey buddy" I said,knowing he can't see or hear me. "I'm sorry I scared you. I'll make it better. I promise" I said holding his hand.

I walked back to Selena, "How can I stop it?" I asked not wanting this to come true. "Go back in time,that's your only option" Selena told me,I stepped back,"That's not possible, its like you want me to teach a cat to get dressed or something " I said realizing that somehow I need to go back in time to save my relationship, to save Selena, to save Chris.

"Anything is possible, you just have to believe" Selena told me disappearing. "Don't leave me! Where's my last ghost!" I shout. There's no future ghost because I don't have a future with Camila.

I need to go back in time...but how.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up sweating, Camila was on my side. I kissed her uncovered shoulder,holding her tight. "Babe...go back to bed,stop messing around its to early" Camila told me swatting my hands off her. I chuckled, kissing her uncovered back. "I missed you" I said kissing her warm body. "I didn't go anywhere" Camila said in a raspy voice. Turned her body to face me,"What's going on?"she asked as I hold her unclothed body against mine,"I saw something that I didn't like I'm going to change it. It's going to fix everything "I told her,she was confused. " Okay,goodnight Lauren"Camila said to tired to ask any questions.

"I love you" I said kissing Camila who was asleep. I got up going to the phone book,I need someone who can build a time machine. It sounds really crazy but if it means I could save Selena,Chris and my relationship I will do it. I found some girl who has a time machine,I called the number and went to the restroom so I won't wake up Camila.

"Hello,this is Bea Miller how may I help you" She said,I could feel my heart race. "Do you have a time machine?" I asked really excited. "Who are you,how did you know?" Bea asked sound crazy at first.

"I found you in the phone book,I'm Lauren Jauregui" I told her,I heard her chuckle"Oh okay,so how can I help you?"she asked calming down. "I need to time travel" I said not wanting to go into detail. "Where do you live?" Bea asked me it sounds crazy to give my address but I'm desperate. I gave her my address telling her to to knock and not to ring the doorbell.

"Okay,first we could talk,and I'll get some information and you'll find out a little bit about me and we can go travel" Bea said as I agreed,hanging up. I walked back to Camila,she was still asleep,I put on some clothes walking out,to wait for Bea.