Chapter 11

Lauren's POV
"Lauren I know you don't have to but the girls and I are going to karaoke tonight,you wanna come?" Camila asked looking up at me lifting her head off my chest.

We were at Camila's house,her parents were out of town and Lea was on break.

"Yeah I'll join you guys" I said kissing her lips.

For weeks I've been trying to come up with a way to break up with Camila,the ideas I came up with will hurt her. I don't want that I just need to get my head on straight, and with Selena and Chris gone and Demi who is now teaching again. I need to get in my place,I'm the heartless girl. I have nothing to look forward to,only my music. Camila has a future and I'm holding her back. She wants to become a doctor and she can't when she's with me. I'm holding her back.

"Are you sure you don't have to" Camila said in between my legs looking up at me.

"No I'm good. I need to get out more,instead of being in my apartment with Chris's thing all their" I said knowing one day I need to get rid of it.

"Okay well it starts soon lets go" Camila said getting up dragging me with her.
***********************************
"Oh hey Lauren" Ally said shocked that I was out.

Troy,Normani and Dinah were all at the table. I don't really talk to Ally,Troy or Dinah I've known them for a few month now,I care for them and everything but we all are not at the point in our friendship where I could spill all my secrets to. I can't even do that with Normani or Camila.

"Are you guys going to be singing?" I asked looking around the place. Its a bar. Why are we at a bar? I'm 16.

"I'm not but I think the girls are. How about to Lauren?" Troy asked taking a sip of a dark liquid. "Im still thinking about it,Troy are you drinking...beer?" I asked feeling uneasy at this place.

"No its Root Beer. They don't allow minors to drink here,just to sing,have fun and order food" Troy told me smiling at me.

Here that made me relax a bit.
***********************************
So far Ally,Dinah and Normani formed a group and sang their hearts out,believe it or not they weren't drinking. But it sure does look like they were.

"I think your next babe" Camila said eating some chips and dip.

"Okay wish me good luck" I said kissing her lips, man I'm going to miss her.

I got up up from the booth and made my way to the stage seeing my friends cheer me on and some random,drunk men whistle.

"You are?..." The DJ asked.

"Lauren"

"What song, honey?" He asked passing me a book of songs to choose from.

Hey there Delilah? No
If it kills me? No
...oh shit prefect.
"Number 2113" I said pointing to the title of the song. He nodded and gave me a thumbs up handing me a mic.

The song started as I felt nervous, I love to sing but I never sang in front of anyone only Chris he would love it when I sang to him.

Authors note
Part two is coming up
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys