Chapter 24

Laurens POV
Can I just say life couldn't be better,in school I'm not a monster,they call me a hero. Shocker right. I got back in school. I made more friends,I see Demi and Selena all the time now. Chris is now going to school,we left the abandoned house and we moved in this hotel,close to my school. I got a job,mowing lawns for about fifty dollars an hour. Camila and I are in love and I couldn't be happier.

She hasn't told her parents about us,and I don't want her to. I remember what happened to her when she told them. It wasn't pretty. Camila and I have been dating for seven months already. Valentine's day is a few weeks away, and the school dance is a few days away. I haven't gotten the chance to ask her yet,I've been busy with my brother.

It's been around seven or six months since the potential shooting at school,and I haven't been spending a lot of time with Camila, its been more with Chris.

At school there's this new girl, Bea. She seems weird. But I can't help but to think I've met her before.

"Lauren, can you hold this?" Camila said giving me her books. We were in school heading to lunch with our friends. I walked passed the new girl, she smiled Camila and I. I brushed her off thinking she's just some weirdo.

"Do you know her?" I heard my girlfriend ask, I turned my attention to her. "Um...I don't think so."
*****
"I'll wait for you out here, honey" Camila told me kissing my lips. I smiled going in the girls restroom.

I saw the Bea girl, she looked like she was wait for someone.

"You did it" She said. I looked at her, going to the sink. No one was in except for us.

"Um...do I know you?" I asked running my fingers through my hair.

"No, but I need a favor from you" She told me getting closer to me. "What?" I asked not really scared.

"I need to find someone, and I need help. But there's a catch." She said smirking at me. "What's the catch? My voice?" I joked thinking of The Little Mermaid.

Bea chuckled shaking her head. "We have to stay in that time era." Bea told me. I was confused.

Bea noticed how lost I was, "I need to go back in time to find someone, and make things right. I need you to help, but we are going to be stuck in that time" Bea told me. I let a small gasp slip my lips.

"You're crazy" I said not believing her, how could anyone would? I started to away when she reached for my hand.

I felt my blood rush to my hand to my entire body. I felt on fire, I pulled my hand away, actually seeing her face.

"Bea?" I asked remembering everything. She smiled. I hugged her.

"Why do you need to go back in time? And why would you want me to go?" I asked. I didn't have a great past.

"I need to stop someone, and I don't have anyone else" Bea said sounding vulnerable. How could I not agree to this.

"How are we gonna travel?" I asked pointing to a public restroom. Bea smiled taking out the gadget.

She put in some numbers and looked up, "Right here" she said holding my hand.
*******
I saw a bright flash and all of a sudden, I'm alone.

My head hurt, I'm in the girls restroom. Something in my head tells my to smash the mirror, so I did. Which was a bad idea. My blood poured out. I panic, that's when Camila walks out.

This is the first time we kissed. I smiled when she grabbed my hand under the water. "Lauren your bleeding" Camila in shock I remember this. I tried to remember what happened next.

"Look I didn't mean it I just got mad" I said, hoping that was right. "Here let me see it" Camila said walking over to me grabbing my bloody hand. Camila washed my hand. I let out a quite squeal but stayed calm, I hate remembering all of this pain. Now the hard part was to take the glass out. "Lauren this might hurt but just bite down on something" Camila told me, she was actually doing a really good job. I nodded biting my bottom lip as Camila yanked one out of a dozen out of my hand. This was gonna be a while.

"Fuck!" I yelled catching me and Camila by surprised, "Lauren keep it down you need to bite down on something or shut your mouth if you don't then we're both dead"Camila warned me, I nodded again biting both of my lips. Camila pulled out the second I squealed in pain. I remember what was coming up, I smirked seeing Camila focus on my hand.

It felt like I was getting stabbed all over my body. I need to shut up like Camila said but nothing was working. I didn't want teachers to be coming in and ruining my moment

But, I was going to scream when I felt Camila yank out the last of the glass, I opened my mouth ready to release my yell when something shut my mouth. I smiled knowing this is the best moments of my life.

I closed my eyes and felt all of it, soft,warm lips mine. Knowing it was Camila, I kissed back. I opened my eyes looking at the girl who spent the last 5 minutes picking glass out of my hand. "Im sorry I didn't mean-" Camila started but I stopped her when I kissed her lips again. God this feels so good.

I wanted to rip our clothes off and take full advantage of this moment, but I couldn't. I remember I need to maintain my reputation.

But this is Camila we're talking about. I love this girl, and soon Camila will feel the same.

I don't see a problem with this at all, I don't even know why I was scared of going in the past. Camila pulled away slapping my face. "I have a boyfriend" Camila said wiping her lips.

Okay I see the problem.

Authors note
I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys