Chapter 14

Lauren's POV
"Did I surprise you?" I asked putting my guitar down,Camila started to tear up,fuck I shouldn't have sang that song.

"I'm sorry" I said,

"So I'm going to get a snow cone over there" Dinah told us pointing to a truck where kids where.

"It's not your fault, its just a song" Camila said,okay that hurts.

"Yeah,it's our song...I don't think it's just a song" I said looking down.

"So how's the singing going?" Camila asked changing the subject.

" Great"I sarcastically said,making her smile.

"No its okay,I have enough to eat so that's good" I said knowing that didn't sound so good.

"You couldn't spend the night at my house, we're friends and you need a place to stay" Camila said as Dinah came back with a pink snow cone.

"Did I miss anything?" Dinah asked taking a bite out of her snack.

"Lauren's going to live with me" Camila said. Dinah almost choked on her snow cone.

"Are you guys sure,your ex's" Dinah stated.

"Yeah but we're friends" I said looking at Camila.

"Whatever,we should probably get going" Dinah said passing Camila her car keys.

"Come on,Lolo" Camz said making me blush.
***********************************
Camila's POV
"You can sit on my bed Laur,you've done it before" I said noticing Lauren standing up in the middle of my room,while Dinah and I are on my bed.

"Yeah but...well don't you think it's weird? I mean my tongue has been in your mouth while on that bed" Lauren said.

"And it would still be in my mouth if you didn't break up with me...just get your ass on my bed" I snapped. Lauren got on my bed,sitting next to Dinah.

"Happy?" Lauren mumbled.

I brushed it off,thinking of a topic to think of.

"You know Ariana?" I asked they both nodded, a few months ago we went to her party.

"Well guess who she asked out"

They both looked confused.

I pointed to myself as Dinah and Lauren didn't seem to like that.

"What? She's nice" I defended her.

"Yeah...she is kinda... well yeah no she's a bitch Mila" Dinah said trying to give Ariana props but she couldn't.

"Lauren well what do you think?"

Lauren's POV
What do I think? I don't really know.
I want to be with Camila but I lost that chance. "I think you should go for it" I lied. I didn't want her to be with anyone else but me,but that's not going to happen.
***********************************
(The next day)
Lauren's POV
Today I got 30 dollars just by singing. I've been staying at this motel close to school. Frank,a guy who helps me with rent has been amazing. Sometimes I eat dinner with him and his girlfriend with his son.

Their not bad people,some just think their bad.

Camila and Ariana are going on their date so that might be fun. I really want to be that friend Camila has. I want to gain the trust and want to get to know her on a different level.

"Lauren how would you like to have a job?" Frank asked walking up to me.

"Yeah are you kidding? What is it?" I asked.

"Well you know that fancy restaurant that opened a few weeks ago? Well they need a someone who sings. While people are eating they get a show. So what do you say?" Frank asked me.

"Heck yeah" I said giving him a fist bump.

Authors note
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter.
Vote/Comment
Love you guys