Chapter 12

Lauren's POV
I held the mic in my hand hearing the song knowing when I'm suppose to sing. I made eyes contact with Camila and stayed like that as I began to sing.

"Time will bring the real end of our trial. One day they'll be no remnants. No trace,no residual feelings within ya. One day you won't remember me" I sang as the lyrics didnt seem to phase Camila. This song was the song I hope with end things between us.

"Your face will be the reason I smile,but I will not see what I cannot have forever. I'll always love ya,I hope you feel the same".

The lyrics kind of phased her,but she just smiled. I sang a little more until her face changed.

"I had to set you free away from me to see clearly the way that love can be when you are not with me,I had to leave I have to live I had to lead I have to live" I repeated. She frowned looking down at her drink.

"If I can't have you let love set you free. To fly your pretty wings around. Pretty wings,your pretty wings" I sang. I think Camila got the message.

"I should have showed you better nights better times,better days,and I miss you more and more" I sang hearing my voice crack,I was crying. I wiped them away not wanting Camila to see me cry.

I ended the song,everyone clapped except for Camila who rushed to the restroom.

I didn't stop to chat with my friends I went to the restroom to see Camila.

I heard one of the stall someone crying. Camila.

"Camz...I'm sorry I need to explain" I said knocking on the stall door.

"Leave. Me. Alone" Camila said after every sniff.

"Bab-Camila I'm sorry I did that I just didn't no how else" I said looking thought the peephole.

The stall opened and Camila came out and slapped me. "Okay I get it I understand I deserve that" I said rubbing my cheek off.

"You deserve more than just a slap to the face" Camila said with anger.

"Camila I need some space. I need to be in my place and my place is not with you" I said in the nicest way I could.

"Wow how nice" Camila sarcastically said.

"No its not like that. I have my group and you have yours. Someone like you don't date someone like me" I said.

"Why do you always do that? Blame yourself,making yourself the victim. Your not. I like you and I don't even care if your homeless" Camila said turning to face me. "Im basically homeless Camz. A man came to the apartment he needs me and my shit out of the abandoned house. So its your luck day, your dating a homeless girl" I told her news she's never heard before.

"Why don't you tell me these things?I'm your girlfriend we need to communication with each other" Camila said getting frustrated.

"Because there's nothing to say. I'm homeless nothing new. What about you? You want to be a doctor what happened to that?" I asked knowing shes been looking forward for college even thought were sophomores.

"I don't need to be a doctor I need to be with you" Camila said pushing me back a little. "You need college and to become a doctor. You don't need me in your life. You need to be free from me" I said walking out of the bar as fast as I could. I heard Camila call for me with our friends but I didn't look back. I needed to be gone. For good.

Authors note
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter. Also the song is called Pretty wings so yeah go listen to it.
Vote/Comment
Love you guys