have you heard

So a few hours ago my heart was ripped out and stepped on. Camren isn't real.

The girls did this interview saying its rude and some other thing I can remember.
I'm going to be completely honest with you the only way I found out about Fifth harmony was Camren. It took me months to watch all their interviews, songs,and Camren videos. I get where the girls think the Camren shippers cross the line I get it. With Dorito boy which I found out a few months ago and photo shopping a lot of great pictures of them kissing. I don't really tell people I ship Camren its just not something my friends know about,I think,and I'm so obsessed with,I don't post things about Camren, I don't tag them I just write fanfic about them.

I'm not telling you to watch what you post and don't tag them in stuff but just be aware that before Camren was just a word that not most people knew about,their friendship was amazing, and now I bet grandmas know about Camren look at them now,sure their starting to look at each other but just think how awkward it might be for them probably know their going to go on Instagram and see Photoshop pictures of them.

Ship Camren all you want im not gong to stop but just chill. And also with one YouTube video 'What's Behind Camren' I think that's whats its called. The sentence at the end I think its

'If Camren isn't real,then we've created the most beautiful love story of the world in here' can someone post that on Instagram or twitter and make it trend or something.

Okay I just wanted to say that and yeah.