Chapter 21

Camila's POV
"Did I tell you I love you?" I asked kissing Lauren's nose.

"Yeah five times actually" Lauren told me chuckling she sat up on Lea's couch.

Lauren has been distant recently, a few days ago she got a letter from a guy,Mike. He wants for them to me. Lauren hasn't talked about it since. Mike is Lauren father,but Lauren told me both her parents died that night in the fire.

"I'm hungry, you want something?" Lauren asked getting up. I got up nodded my head. Lauren smiled at me walking to her truck.

"So have you heard from Demi?" Lauren asked me,she's been concerned for Demi since that day. From what I hear Demi's moved. To start fresh with their daughter.

"No. I'm sorry" I said knowing how much Lauren carried for Demi,and Selena.

"It's fine. I'm just worried that's it " Lauren said shrugging it off.
***
"Yeah can I have a number two with a coke" Lauren said looking at me,I ordered feeling self-conscious when the waiter said the order back to me.

"Yes,thanks" Lauren said slowly slipping her finger inside my hand.

I smiled seeing how innocent she looked.

We seat in the corner of the restaurant, there wasn't a lot of people mostly people on their phones.

I heard the glass door open and Lauren shot out of her seat.

"Let's go" Lauren demanded, I was confused she caught me off guard.

I froze.

"Lauren? My baby girl" I heard a deep voice say. This man walked towards us. He looked like a mechanic. Sweaty,hairy,and well he had a name tag for Jim and Sons Car Shop in the corner of his shirt.

"Mike" Lauren asked she sounded defensive.

Mike? Lauren's dad who died,Mike?

"I'm here to say sor-" Mike said but stopped when Lauren shoved herself into his arms.

"Let's go" Lauren demanded looking at me. I got up seeing Mike look at me.

"Lauren,please hear me out. I've been trying to find you for years" Mike said.

Lauren lift her shirt revealing a long scar on her abs.

"Look,you did that" Lauren said putting her shirt down,lifting her sleeve,"And this too,remember I was playing of your "games" and I fell...you got a knife and slit my arm"Lauren said I was in shock. I felt like crying. Lauren had the worst childhood with Chris and for Mike to show up as if Lauren is going to forgive him.

"You would make fun of me because I have an extra body part on me. Do you remember beating me,starving me? Your a monster and I'm glad I told Chris nothing about you or mom" Lauren said walking out with me by her side.

Lauren got in her truck and drove off to Lea's house.

"Are you okay,babe?" I asked rubbing her hand.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm sorry you had to see that" Lauren said kissing my lips.

"It's fine...it actually turned me on" I whispered I could feel Lauren smirked against my lips.

"Is Lea home?" Lauren asked parking her truck.

"No,her and Cory are at his parents for the week" I said not really getting what she was getting at.

Lauren smiled kissing my lips before pulling away getting out of her car.
*****
Lauren's POV
"I love you,Camila" I said kissing her neck,I could hear her moan.

"I love you too,Lauren" Camila said,unbuttoning her shirt. I did the same taking my time.

"Lauren, are we going to have sex?" Camila questioned she sounded scared almost.

"Do you want too?" I asked,I was planing on having sex with Camila but only if she wanted to.

"I'm ready" Camila said looking me in my eyes,I smiled leaning down to kiss her.

I took off my pants and saw Camila look through her nightstand.

"What happened?" I asked seeing Camila smile. She held up a condom,it looked too small but I didn't say anything.

Camila took off her pants and panties, my heart leaped just by seeing my love.

I opened the condom with Camila sucking on my neck.

I put it on...and it was too small.

"Babe" I let out.

Camila looked at me as I frowned,"Its too small"I whispered.

"Don't worry,I was preparing for this,the bigger ones are in my bag" Camila said kissing my lips before reaching for her bag,taking out the bigger size. Throwing her bag off she passed me the condom attaching her lips on my neck once again.

"Are you ready?" I asked holding my covered dick to her center.

"Yeah...go slow" Camila said I nodded holding her hips as I pushed half of myself in her.

I had to bit my lip to keep me from coming.

"Fuck,I love you so fucking much" I moaned leaning down to rest my head on her shoulder.

"Lauren...fuck go slower" Camila painfully said gripping my shoulder.

I wasn't moving,I just started to kiss her lips,playing with her hard nipples.

Once I heard Camila softly moan in pleasure and not in pain I pushed the rest of my cock in her.

"Agh!" Camila yelled,I looked up worried I might have hurt her.

"Are you okay?" I asked seeing Camila smile.

"Perfect,I love you" Camila said wrapping her legs and arms around my body.

I leaned down taking her nipple in my mouth, swirling my tongue hearing Camila moan.

I kept my pace slow and steady. I wanted this moment to last, and it did.
******
It was dark outside and Camila and I were still making love.

I wasn't as tired as I thought I would be.

"Lauren I'm gonna... It's coming I feel something" Camila moaned biting her lips.

"It's fine baby,let go" I said holding onto her tight.

With that Camila yelled my name,I felt something in me that I never felt before. I closed my eyes feeling my cock shoot out my cum.

I pulled out of Camila who was asleep. I took the condom off laying next to Camila.

I pulled the blanket over us when Camila turned around.

"I think the scars on you are sexy,don't be ashamed of them. They make you who you are, caring, loving,you can be closed off and you can be an ass but that's what I love about you.

When you love you love hard and I love the way you see babies, your so cute and your so you. I love you and your scars" Camila said slowly placing her hand on my scar on my stomach.

"I love you Camila and how you stand your ground. You don't take shit from no one and you might be living with your maid and her boyfriend and in two more years your going to leave for college I just want you to know I would just up everything for you. Because I love you" I said kissing her lips.

We held each other all though out the night.

Authors note
I hope to like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys