Chapter 6

Camila's POV
Seeing Dinah kiss Lauren killed me inside,I left the classroom not wanting to see it anymore,they were making out for 3 minutes. I know that everyday Dinah and Ally go to the library after school and since I didn't come back to the classroom I went to the library to see Lauren talking to Dinah,I felt something inside me I didn't like,I wanted to hit them,my best friend that can't be good. So I left before anyone saw me,

Lauren's POV
"Are you guys going to Ariana's party tonight?" Dinah asked,we were at her house on her bed,"I don't think she wants a "killer" at her house "I said using quotations,"She would be too drunk to actually care,we should all go" Dinah said as I looked at Normani, "Yeah,it might be fun" Normani said as I agreed, I love parties and why not. "You in Mila?" Ally asked we all turn to her who was on the edge the bed. "Um I really don't like parties" Camila shrugged her shoulders. "You should go,it might be fun" I said placing my hand on her hand.

Camila's POV
How could I be so mad at her but still agree with her so fast? I nodded my head,not know I sold my soul to Lauren. "Great let's go" Dinah said as we all got up,"Wait let me call Selena and Demi so they could take care of Chris for the night"Lauren said pulling out her phone going to another room. I really hate crowded places but I'll do anything for Lauren, that scares me I've know her for a few months and now I would do anything to see her face. Lauren walked back into the room,"Okay let's go"Lauren said walking off with Dinah. We all got in the car, and drove to the schools biggest whore of the school. It was pretty dark out and from a street away we heard the loud ass music coming from Ariana's house. Once we got out Dinah's car there was boys shirtless everywhere running like a chicken who lost their heads. Dinah walked off with Lauren making me get this feeling in me that I wanted to rip my hair out from my scalp.

We walked in the house seeing students making out,passed out, or drinking. Ally did not look pleased I'm surprised she didn't bring bibles to pass out with some holy water by her side. Dinah and Lauren looked like they were having fun,Normani and Ally were talking to some boys at our school while I was the socially awkward girl in the back of some people talking. I could take my eyes off of Lauren,she couldn't even care about at this point I wouldn't care. "Hey sooo you wannnaa dance?" This boy asked me he has been talking to me for like 10 trying to get in my pants,I wasn't paying attention to him,"I'm sorry if I seem uninterested or I'm not listening... Because I'm not,I don't dance so don't ask,I don't need a boyfriend so you can go back and please enjoy the party can you please tell my friends I'll be over here "I said most screaming since the music was so loud. I walked away from that guy. Truly I have no business here but since my friends are here why the fuck not,but really I would rather be at home all by myself not in this house with people who are drunk and shirtless,I thought it myself resting by this boy who is passed out. This music sucks I don't listen to any of this,what am I doing here?Yeah its because of Lauren...is that... I thought to myself seeing Lauren kissing Dinah.

Lauren's POV
Seeing that guy talking to Camila made me want to punch him. I had to take my mind out of Camila for a second, I don't drink and I don't plan on doing but Dinah didn't think so,she was currently in my arms passed out. She was whispering something in my ear when Camila walked up to us," Can you guys just stop it"Camila said sounding annoyed,"What am I doing?"I asked looking at her face,she looked down seeing Dinah passed out. "Oh your not kissing her" Camila spoke,"Kiss?I don't like Dinah"I told her,"You don't?Why not?I mean that's good"Camila said making me laugh. "I like you...no one else" I basically screamed from the music. "I like you too..." Camila said,I wanted to drop Dinah and start kissing Camila but I know if I did Dinah would kill me. "What should we do?" I asked looking into her brown eyes.

Authors note
Hopefully this wasn't a long chapter um so yeah I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys