Chapter 13

Lauren's POV
"So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you,I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye" I sang on the side of the street. I had my guitar and all of Chris's and my things in a trash bag since fucking business men kicked me out of an abandoned house,what use is it for them. That shack I spent taking care of it with Chris and then they just threw me out like trash.

I haven't told my friends, Camila only knows that men want the house and that's it.

A little boy came up to me,his mom was trying to catch up to him.

"Can you play a song for me?" The little boy asked handing me a dollar.

"Sure what do you want to hear?" I asked seeing his mom take his hand,they didn't leave which surprised me.

The little boy was still thinking,he shrugged his shoulders I smiled at him and sang the first song that came to my head.

"I found myself dreaming in silver and gold,like a scene from a movie that every broken heart knows" I sang seeing them both smile.

"We were walking on moonlight. And you pulled me close" I sang thinking of Camila and how she's doing. I haven't talked to her in a few days,I hope shes not still mad at me.

I kept on singing seeing a crowd of people notice me and came to where the little boy and his mom were.

"So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you,I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye. Wherever we're standing I won't take you for granted.

'' 'Cause we'll never know when,when we'll run out of time" I sang ended the song, everyone cheered for me. I enjoyed this time. Until I saw...

Camila and Dinah walking around the park where I was.

"Thanks you guys" I said seeing them out in money.

"Your very good" The little boy said,he looks so much like Chris.

"Thanks buddy" I said bending down hugging him as if he was Chris.

The boy and his mom left as I stared at him.

The crowd spread out away from me,a perfect sight to see Camila and Dinah having a good time.

She should be happy. Sure she's my ex but I still want the best for her.

I started to count the money in the guitar case.

"Can you play a song for us?" I head someone say,I looked up to see Camila and Dinah look down at me.

"Sure what do you want to hear?" I asked nonchalantly said picking up my guitar.

"Pretty wings, its my favorite" Camila said putting in a fake smile.

Yup,she's still mad.

"It's a good song,not my favorite but its good" I said hoping I wouldn't get a slap in my face,but I know Camila and she loves to slap me.

I felt a sting on my cheek,Dinah grabbed her. "Okay I now I deserved the last one but I not to sure if I deserved that" I said rubbing my cheek.

"To think I felt in love with you" Camila said to me,she loves me?

"To think I can't get over you. We're even now, get over it" I barked back.

"The song?" I asked seeing Camila cool off. Dinah let go of her as she fixed her hair.

"Surprise me" Camila said crossing her arms.

'Surprise her,I'll surprise her' I thought to myself mocking her voice

"Little do you know how I'm breaking while you fall asleep. Little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories. Little do you know I'm still trying to pick myself up,piece by piece" I said,thus song came on when Camila was laying on her bed with me. She started to sing this song and later I joined in. This was our song. It's not a loving song,but its was ours.

"Little do you know I need a little more time. Underneath it all,I'm held captive by the hole inside,I've been holding back for the feel that you might change your mind" I sang waiting to sing the next part. But I didn't expect was...

"I'm ready to forgive you,but forgetting is a harder fight,little do you know I need a little more time" Camila sang. Dinah smiled,recording us singing.

I smiled and kept playing, "Away,away I love you like you've never felt the pain,away. I promise you don't have to be afraid, away. The love is here and here to stay. So lay your head on me" Camila and I sang together ending the song.

Well this is awkward.

Authors note
Hey guys I hope this wasn't a long chapter
I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys