Chapter 9

Lauren's POV
"Lauren, Lauren wake up" Chris yelled jumping in me. It was the first day of school for Chris and he's excited, Selena is suppose to take him when I get to Demi's classroom.

Chris was making his cereal, "Buddy,go get dressed,I'll make you breakfast" I told him,he jumped up hugging my legs before running to get dressed. I got a good morning text from my girlfriend, Selena and Demi got me a phone,their the best.
******
Chris was on my shoulders,Camila was holding my hand, walking to school. Life couldn't be better.

We walked to Demi's classroom seeing Normani and Ally. "Hey Chris,ready for school?" Normani asked hugging him,he smiled proudly holding up his lunch box. "Hey girl" Normani said hugging me and Camila. Ally smiled hugging all of us too. "Are you ready?" Selena asked carrying Chris. He nodded his head. We all hugged him,when he saw me he shook his head and grabbed me. "I don't wanna go" He said.

I chuckled, "Chris,you need to be a bug boy. Can you do that buddy?" I asked seeing him wipe his tears. He slowly nodded kissing my cheek. "Bye babe?" Demi said to her wife. Selena and Chris left.

The door closed as we heard shotguns go off. "What's that!" Ally asked ducking down with everyone else. "I don't know everyone go under a desk" Demi told us but all I could think of was Chris.

"No I need to go and see Chris" I said hearing the shot fire again. "No Lauren they made it outside" Demi and everyone else said. "No I don't believe you, no I need to see him" I yelled pushing everyone out of my way. "Lauren don't go" Camila said as the third one went off. "I'm sorry" I told her kissing her lips before pushing everyone off of me before seeing a crowd of people.

"Oh... God... no... please... God" I slowly said walking through the crowd seeing blood. The students moved out of my ways actually showing empathy for me. There in front of me was 3 people on the floor,dead...a student with a gun in his hands,Selena...and Chris.

"No please why him!!!" I yelled holding his small body. My friends and Demi came out as I heard Demi cry bending down with me to hold her wife in her hands. "Lauren..." I heard weakly say. "Chris please don't go please I need you" I said kissing his chest where the bullets were. "You are the best sis..." Chris said closing his eyes as I cried into his neck.

Authors note
Okay...so that happened... Dont hate me but yeah sorrynotsorry
I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys