Chapter 16

Lauren's POV
"Oh Hi..." I said getting up looking into those chocolate beautiful eyes I fell in love with.

"You were amazing Laura" Ariana said hugging me,I could see Camila look at my band mates.

"It's Lauren, thanks" I said annoyed.

Camila smiled at me looking at the ground.

"Will I'm very thirsty all of a sudden, come on guys" Josh said looking at the band. They agreed walking out the room with Ariana following them behind.

"You can sit if you want to" I offered taking my seat.

"No I won't be long,we just wanted to congrats you. Your really good at singing" Camila said looking around at this busted up room.

"Thanks. I'm in their band. They needed another singer" I told her.

Camila smiled slowly walking to a chair.

"That's great,Lauren" Camila said playing with her fingers.

"Okay so this is very awkward...you and Ariana look like a great couple" I said changing that subject.

"Thanks. But Dinah was right she's a bitch" Camila sighed.

"Well the right person is there just wait" I said.

Camila's POV
What if the right person is right in front of you?

Why can't Lauren see we were meant for each other?

"Yeah..." I said getting up.

"Where are you going?" I heard Lauren ask getting up.

"Ariana is gonna take me home" I told her, she frowned. "Or maybe you can stay?" Lauren asked walking towards me.

Lauren started to lean in taking my lips into hers. I wrapped my arms around her neck, missing the feeling of her kissing me.

Why am I not stopping it? It feels so good.

"Camila?" I heard. I blinked my eyes seeing Lauren sitting down.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay you were...moaning" Lauren said I felt so embarrassed.

My cheeks started to heat up.

"Yeah,I really need to go" I said seeing Lauren wave to me.

Why is she okay with me leaving?

Lauren's POV
I should have stopped her. I didn't want her to leave but if i stopped her its not what friends do. Once Camila left I went to work. Writing songs getting to know the band a little more. Our band name is Neon Romance, its a stupid name buy I didn't come up with it.

Josh and Debbie are dating,Kate is dating this guy Adam and Tyler is single. They basically sing anywhere, they have lots of fans. I never heard of them but whatever.

They going on tour in the summer,and all of them are out of high school.

"Guys what about here we go again I kinda wanna be more than friends" I sang looking up from my journal.

They all smiled and with hours and hours at Joshes house we came up with the song. Tomorrow we were going to perform at this concert. From what I hear lots of their fans are going to be there. It's going to be the first time their going to see me so this might be exciting.
***********************************
I invited all my friends,including Camila so they could watch me perform with my new band.

"Okay Lauren remember the lyrics and don't mess up" Tyler said patting me on my side kissing my cheek.

We walked to the stage,Debbie seemed to be giving me the look. I started to look around and saw Camila with my friends.

I nodded at Debbie and walked to the mic.

"Okay guys remember what we did all night" I said to all of them. Usually I'm not a bossy person I just want things to go as planned.

"Hey everyone" I said looking at Tyler to tame over.

"What's up guys" Tyler said,everyone screamed their was maybe 1200 at the concert. It was just a little concert not a lot of people knew about. It was still light out.

"This is Lauren our new member" Tyler said very cheered.

"She wrote a song so lets do it" Tyler said I started to feel nervous and my throat close in.

"Tyler backed up,which we never discussed. It was only me up front. I looked back at my band members,they gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and looked back at the crowd.

Calm down pick a person and make eye contact with.

I started at Camila,feeling relaxed.

It's weird the things she makes me feel.

"Here we go again I kinda wanna be friends so take it easy on me,I'm afraid you're never satisfied"I sang hearing Tyler singing back up and the rest playing their part.

"Here we go again we're sick like animals,we play pretend. You're just a cannibal, and I'm afraid I won't get out alive" I sang seeing Camila sway back and forth.

"No I won't sleep tonight. Oh,oh I want some more oh,oh what are you waitin' for? Take a bite of my heart tonight" I sang enjoying hearing the crowd cheer for me with every word I sang.

"Here we are again I feel the chemicals kickin' in Its getting heavier and I wanna run and hide" I sang smiling at Camila who smiled at me.

"I wanna run and hide" Tyler sang.

I finished the song blowing at kiss at her when she wasnt paying attention.

I got off the stage getting hugs from everyone.

"That was really amazing" everyone said in unison.
***********************************
I was walking to my new truck Frank got me and my guitar to the parking lot seeing a girl figure waiting on the side of it.

I kept walking noticing the girl,Camila.

"Hey" I said getting her attention.

"I liked the song" Camila said walking up to me.

Camila was so close to my lips I needed to control myself. We're friends and friends don't kiss.

Even thought I really want to kiss her I cant.

"Camila... I can't" I whispered feeling Camila's body against mine.

"Do it" Camila whispered nipping at my ear lobe.

"Oh God Camz I can't" I said holding her hips walking against my truck.

"Yes you can" Camila said licking my ear.

Fuck are you kidding me how could I say no. It's like your saying no to giving a kids some candy on Halloween. You can't.

I looked into Camila's eyes and kissed her lips. Moaning at the feeling.

"God I missed you baby" Camila moaned into my mouth.

Authors note
I hope you like this chapter its been a while so yeah.
Vote/Comment
Love you guys