An Other Day

Doodles / art will be made by me unless I credit the artist!
Also! At times I'll use Japanese symbols ---->六  to block words or since I don't know how to write it since English isn't my good language ( Japanese is my 1st 2nd being Spanish )
(∩∀`*) hope you enjoy this story !
________________________

_(n)_ was calmly looking at some cute little people behind a glass window. She was happily seeing them interact with one an other.

"They're so cute !!"

"_(n)_..."

"I want one !!"

"........."

Mito sweat dropped seeing her reaction every time they passed a pocket store. The senju sitting on her shoulder blinked looking at the strange female as she squealed smiling wider freaking out the pets as they ran to their small houses.

"Come one crazy lady." The redhead dragged the _(h/c)_ haired woman off as she kept being on a trance. Hashirama moved his head back eyeing the woman confuse as he blinked twice . He pulled the red heads hair strand catching her attention " why not go to where you found me." "Mm are you sure ...you where quite pricy....." She smiled seeing Hashirama nod calmly.

_(n)_ blinked looking at the large fancy store "uhm ...." " I'll help you pay half of you find one !"

*enter sniffing  noise*

Mito looked at her friend confuse while she smiled anime crying turning to her "Mito-Chan..........."

"Eh..."

"Your an angel !!"

The red head smiled feeling herself being hugged "come on ~ hope they don't close soon ~" "mm" _(n)_ smiled happily as her arms slowly let go of her friends waist.

----/

_(n)_ felt her eye twitch seeing the prices "son of a bitch...." She walked around while her friend left towards the clothing section.

The _(h/c)_ haired woman smiled seeing the different looking ones she stopped noticing a lonely Uchiha on a corner. She kneeled down smiling but gasp seeing scars on his face.

Obito looked at her at glaring angrily so she could back off. She smiled sweat dropping seeing his eyes going red. "Okay okay I'm..leaving..." She stepped back slowly walking again " his so cute thou...." She smiled nervously eyeing Obito again seeing him glaring still.

"That one has problems."

-----1 hour later-----

_(n)_ sigh stressed out not seeing any of them connecting with her. She stopped eyeing a last glass box. She raised an eyebrow walking quickly kneeling on the floor as she eyed the thing not seeing any around "Hu wonder why the lights are on if..." She spotted something trembling on the corner .  Her eyebrow slowly raised standing up quietly putting her hand inside moving it towards it.

*poke*

Madara trembled looking up but froze seeing the large hand . He moved his eyes towards the female slowly glaring .
_(n)_ blinked twice blushing slowly by how cute he looked.

"Ah hello......"

"......"

"Your names....."

"......"

She blinked looking at the label " Madara....?" The male stared at her still moving more towards the corner as his long spiky hair covered him like a blanket.
She smiled a bit not understanding why was he so scared.

"Aw seems he let you touch him?"

"Mm a bit ..."

_(n)_ stood up looking back at a tall fancy looking man . " Madara isn't the friendliest out there I suggest you chose  an other " " well I don't really have ....." " oh this will be your first ?" "Mm!" She smiled happily while he smiled moving his gaze to the small thing on the corner.

Madara twitched glaring confuse not knowing what they were talking about. He eyed the female then back at him .

-----------------------------

_(n)_ smiled happily eyeing the small thing as she sat on her floor. Madara was sitting on the corner of the plastic cage-box thing eyeing her with a glare. He moved his eyes up seeing her hand moving down with one finger out.

"Poke !"

He twitched glaring feeling his cheek being squished with her finger. " your so cute !!!! " she had hearts coming out her head as she keep poking his chubby cheeks none stop making him glare more.

She froze smiling feeling a pain. She looked down seeing him bitting her finger angrily growling while his eyes glowed red.

"Hu you have anger problems ....."

"..."

"How come your so quiet."

"....."

She sigh smiling trying to get her finger back but sweat dropped seeing him dangle down like a rage doll.

"Your really bashful......when trying to speak ...."

"....."

She smiled wiggling her finger making him flop on her hand . The small thing shook his head glaring up at her while she smiled " don't worry!! I'll take good care of you okay!" Madara looked down blushing a bit feeling his cheek being poked again as a large vein form on his forehead .