\(//∇//)\

Art by Pivix: CTR
_________________________

Madara blinked twice while the woman kept smiling. She sweat dropped seeing him faint on her hand. "Oh..." She kept walking laying him on a pillow. She sat crossing her legs smiling still.

--------------

The man moved a bit grunting as he blinked clearing his vision. He sat up confuse looking around the darken room "Nani...." He froze feeling a finger scratch his head. His face turned red slowly looking back seeing a smiling cute faced woman. He looked straight again.

".....uhm......"

"Hm?"

".........."

"What?"

"...d-do you mean that."

She blinked twice seeing his ears going red. She giggled happily sitting up as she calmly got him. She kissed his cheek making him freeze " what do you think ?" " h-hmp." He puffed his cheeks making the woman giggle more from him trying to act tough.

----------Le Time Skip--------------

Madara blinked looking at his outfit " why am I dress like this." " Hu oh!! We're going out !" " ....why am I dress like this then.... Isn't my usual clothing better." He turned confuse while she sweat dropped smiling " no no....this is a different type...." " what do you mean ..?" Madara blinked confuse the woman face palmed standing up as she walked to the tall male.  She placed her hands on his shoulder making him twitch " this time. It is only us. " " we always go out alone... " she smiled with a large vein on her forehead as he raised an eyebrow.

-----------

Madara was blushing darkly looking down as he sat with a woman on a bench. On a lonely park. Just them both.

_(n)_ was smiling looking straight. She held her giggles seeing his nervous expression. Her hand slowly moved as it placed itself on top of his having him jump.
Madara looked down at them having glowing pink cheeks. He looked at the woman for a brief moment "....is this normal...." " what do you mean?" ".....is ...this normal....." He looked down then to the other side. The woman laughed smiling making him look at her confuse " of course it is !" " how....." " I found out everyone is doing it !"  He sweat dropped 'not really what......I meant......'

----------

_(n)_ walked smiling happily with her arms crossed on her back. Madara was next to her as he ate a crepe blushing. He looked to the side seeing many people walking around at that time. He looked straight but stopped walking not seeing the woman around "uhhhhhhhh......." He made a poker face.

--

"Now we're going to get you some clo......." She turned stopping her pace not seeing the man " Madara...." She looked around . She quickly walked back looking around for a tall porcupine haired man " Madara!!!!"

-----------30 mins later --------------

_(n)_ breath hard as she ran around the whole district " M-Madara!!" She stopped sweating a lot. She walked around ' I went everywhere.......' She sat on a bench . She placed her face on her palms trying to catch her breath and rethink where he could had gone to.

----meanwhile----

Madara walked around eyeing the many lights. The man looked up confuse " red light....district....?" He stopped as many women surrounded him. He sweat dropped confuse as he turned to leave but twitched being surrounded ".......uhm......." He twitched feeling some one group him. His once innocent expression change he slowly glared while a smirk formed on his lips.

----------------------------------

_(n)_ kept walking around ' it's been....2 hours............' She sigh looking for a photo. She soon walked to the mass crowed.

" excuse me....have you seen him?"

"no sorry."

"Excuse me "

"No sorry."

"Have you seen him?"

"No sorry."

"Have "

"No."

"You."

"Sorry ."

"Seen."

"No ."

"Him?"

"No sorry"

The woman laid on a bench exhausted. She got her phone dialing a number.  "Mito... I lost Madara ..." "Eh!!!" "Mm......." She blinked sitting better but jumped as two arms wrapped on her shoulders. Her phone slammed on the floor making the battery pop out. She looked up quickly but blinked surprised. Madara looked down at her smirking.

"Where did you go!"

"I was...looking around."

"You should tell me whe-"

Her eyes widen feeling his lips on hers as he turned her. _(n)_s face turned red trying to push him away seeing many people staring at them as he kept kissing her rougher and rougher "ma-" "ra-"  he opened his eyes smirking at her as she twitched ' shit it's him....'

----------- next day--------
"I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry."

Madara bowed blushing darkly as he staid kneeling on the floor anime crying " I'm so sorry !!" _(n)_ blushed looking down at him . The woman stepped down to the floor as she kneeled down sitting as she calmly hugged his head making said male twitch confuse. She blinked stroking his hair as he relaxed staying quiet like a cat letting her lay his head on her upper chest.

Madara blinked having pink cheeks he smiled closing his eyes but froze on the way. He snapped them open seeing her naked"......_(n)_." "Mm?" ".....uhm....your uhm..." " I know...." " ....have you no shame.." " not with you.... I mean we already had se-" " Urusai."

_(n)_ blinked seeing his ears being red as he kept still. She thought for a while. She smiled placing her hands on his shoulders making him sit a bit away from her.

Madara blinked twice looking at her with a pink blush across his face. He had a confuse expression seeing her getting his hand as she slowly brought it towards her " now !! It will be your turn."

"W-what!!??"

His mouth trembled along with his body / hand seeing where she was moving it to he shook his head  protesting but froze doing a choking noise as his hand touched a really soft and warm bouncy thing.

_(n)_ was smiling as he kept his terrified yet shocked expression not moving at all. A puff was heard as she made a poker face catching a nose bleeding pet on her hands. She smiled anime crying ' why.........' Hearts came out her head as Madara twitched with swirled eyes " why is he so cute !!!!!" 
_______________________

(★ФДФ)ノI still don't know how to write special chapters for this story!!! ('༎ຶ༎ຶ) Gomene !!! *a wild Momo bows none stop * I'll try maybe on the next !

BTW!!!: in this story!! I decided to make reader the Seme  and Madara the Uke  because a girl can have power too!! ε-('∀`; ) and I just like torturing Madara....(≧∇≦)