WinkWonk ? ( half- special Chapter )

WARNING WARNING MATURITY IS NEEDED !!! Bear-San will be read!!
............(⊙﹏⊙✿) ..............* hides*

This made no sense when writing......
________________________

_(n)_ blinked laying on her bathtub as she thought deeply. She sigh a bit having red cheeks ' no. No. I'm not doing that. Nope. Even though he is a hot tall man . Nope nope nope .' She looked straight meeting black eyes .

"...how.."

"The door was unlocked."

"Wha...."

"There's no more cheesecake."

"......."

Madara blinked confuse seeing a gloomy aura around her.

------------------------------------

_(n)_ blinked confuse trying to read the recipe. She looked at her bowl ' eh it's about the right amount .' She opened the oven putting the thing in bored as she closed it crossing her arms. She looked to her right seeing the man looking at the thing confuse .

"You'll have to wait by the way."

"Why."

"Because it's a long process."

"Why didn't you buy it then."

"It's too late to walk to the store.

He glared while she raised an eyebrow ' this attitude his developing sheesh.' " by the way." "Hm?" " how did you grew again?" " you left food on the table." "......ah..........." She face palmed ' I need to stop forgetting.'

Madara looked down again having pink cheeks. He sigh quietly as he turned again looking at her. _(n)_ blinked looking at the timer . She moved her gaze to the side seeing him " what..." " nothing..." " you been acting weird ever since you read that." She turned fully facing him while the male blushed darkly "....no I haven't." He glared twitching seeing her walk closer to him.

The man jumped feeling her hands on his shoulders " what are you doing ......" He looked at them then back at her. _(n)_ blinked calmly smiling ' hm...........' Madara glared confuse but quickly twitched feeling something soft on his lips. The male kept blinking processing what was happening. He looked at her while his cheeks went pink slowly.

The woman pulled back blushing darkly but gasp feeling her head being gripped as his lips attacked hers violently. She stumbled a bit slamming on the floor bringing him along.

Madara smirked slowly having red shining eyes while he placed his weight on her. He gripped her wrist tightly having them on the floor as he slowly licked her lips down to her jawbone . _(n)_ twitched having a dark red blush as she stared at the ceiling ' what am I doing.' She looked down at him with a poker face seeing her shirt ripped open, some how, with out her even hearing or noticing. She remembered something thou, A moan left her lips feeling something wet and warm moving around her breast  tip, something Mito told her.

Madara smirked more moving one of his hands off her wrist making it go up teasingly towards her lonely breast . He began to fondle it having her gasp , he bite the hard bud making her moan as her back arched slowly .

Mito told her. Once they feel sexual tension. They won't stop till its finish and their instincts take over.

"Madara...." She gasp holding in the embarrassing sounds as he kept swirling his tongue around the other bud while his fingers pinched the one he was just playing with tightly causing her to grip his wrist tightly.
She closed her eyes tightly feeling something rubbing on her 'special' area. She quickly opened them feeling him detach from her while panty came out his way.

She sweated nervously by how he looked. Madara had purple swirled eyes as a large pink blush was across his face. Not to forget the drool dripping down his chin as he eyed her. He moved his eyes down to the large tent being held down by the sweatpants he then eyed the shorts she was wearing slowly glaring.
He kept a nervous expression as she eyed the grip his hand still had on her wrist. She moved it straight towards him seeing his free hand clutching both the materials on her waist bringing them down while her cheeks turned blood red.

"Hey hey hey hey!!!!!" She moved around nervously while he glared at her." Stop your moving." His voice was more deep then usual making her freeze. The male smirked down at her " your so attractive. It's a good thing you got me." She made a 'dafuq' expression while he moved his hand on her leg feeling her smooth skin. Her eye twitched none stop seeing her leg being held up ' Mito did not say personality change.' She sweated nervously looking down seeing his hand letting go of her leg while it laid on top of his shoulder.

She froze doing a strange squeak-ish noise seeing a large throbbing member pulled out as it laid on top of her. Her mouth trembled  while blood came out her nose slowly eyeing the large pink thing. Madara blinked twice looking at her. He slowly smirked leaning down moving the hand from her wrist rubbing it on her nose cleaning the blood off " pervert ~~" " hey shut up." She glared twitched feeling something pocking her. The woman moved her gaze to the side while he licked her cheek slowly moving his hip to the front having her moan in pleasure as he slide in her.
Madara smirked feeling her hands on his shoulders as he began to thrust in her slowly having her make the same noise over and over again. He leaned his head on crock of her neck having his eyes close enjoying how she felt.

*ting*

_(n)_ opened her eyes feeling him stop as his head was facing the oven. She made a poker face. Madara turned having his innocent expression " the cheesecake." He blinked confuse seeing how she looked. He moved his gaze down having red cheeks.

"......."

"................"

-------------------------

Madara was happily eating a pastry totally forgetting was he just witnessed. _(n)_ was on the bed rethink her choices as she looked to the side. Her face hide on her pillow' what was I thinking !!! His too cute for this!!'

The woman twitched blushing twice as much feeling something on her back while breathing was placed on her ear. She turned blushing darkly meeting a smirking Madara. Her smile twitched none stop.
.
.
.
'Never mind....'

_____________________

Why double personality Dara ??
(●'艸`) I'm trying to keep the mini Dara cute and fluffy (∩∀`*) human size Dara / Pervy Dara is the grown up man (⊙﹏⊙✿)....*cough*