Happy(?)

Madara numb a bit in his sleep while a woman watched him . A shadow covered her eyes as he stretched letting out a high pitched yawned. Sniffing was heard. _(n)_ took photos of him yet again anime crying of his cuteness.

-------

Madara was sitting down as he ate a cheesecake piece with his eyes close while his long hair was being placed up on a ponytail. _(n)_ smiled seeing him acting at least more friendlier then before.

She blinked seeing how he looked. She anime cried yet again smiling making him look back twitching " OY!?" He glared confuse while she blew her nose " your so cute !!!!!" " U-Urusai!!!!!" He glared more blushing darkly while she giggled.

"Where are you even taking me. " " to the store " " why??" " well for you to get clothing............" " don't you already do that." " hehe.....but now it's your turn." She smiled calmly kneeling down as she patted his head. Madara twitched blinking confuse a bit " eh............."

--------

_(n)_ walked calmly as she held her purse in front of her . Her long _(h/c)_ haired move by each step she took. Madara blinked sitting inside her baggy shirts pocket. He moved his gaze around the unfamiliar place as many people passed by chatting loudly making him glare a bit annoyed.

"Can we come an other day.....when there isn't a lot of people...."

"There's always a lot of people."

"Then why not come alone "

"Like I said ~ your have to choose your clothing now "

"Ugh......"

He slowly slide down curling up in to a ball as she giggled at his cuteness.

---------

Madara blinked walking on a counter like thing seeing weird clothing " I don't like any of this." " hmm why is that?" " last time I checked I don't wear bright colors." He looked up at the woman having a gloomy aura around him. She sweat dropped smiling " ehehehe....right................so uhm...." She looked around spotting something " what about that?" She walked getting a small long black coat-style thing with a large turtle neck .
The male blinked looking up at it tilting his head a bit " it looks like a costume." " .....really ??" " mm like that armor thing you got me." " ahh...." She smiled nervously remembering how cute he looked " wanna go to an other store ?" "......I'm hungry." " ..............let me guess." He looked to the side blushing while she smiled.

"Cheesecake ?"

"......"

"Your adorable."

"Shut up woman."

"Ehehehe!"

-----------------

_(n)_ cat smiled watching the small thing eat the sweet pastry happily. She moved her hand to the napkin wrapping it on  her finger as she calmly placed it on his cheek  cleaning it a bit. Madara closed one eye eyeing the thing confuse he then moved his eyes up at her while she kept smiling causing him to look down quickly having red lines forming on his chubby cheeks from embarrassment.

Madara blinked noticing two sibling pets laughing with each other as they sat next to their owners arm. He made a straight expression "......." " hmm? What is it ?" " nothing......" He kept eating quietly looking down.
_(n)_ blinked looking to the direction noticing ' Hu........' She looked back at him ' did he had...an older sibling maybe ?' She smiled thinking of something.

"Do you want to go home already ?"

"Yes."

"That was quick..."

"......"

He blinked feeling a soft hand wrapping around him as he was placed on the pocket again. Madara looked up at the woman as him numb confuse seeing her walking to the counter. " can I get two cases of cheesecakes to go." He blinked surprised seeing the quantity of the pastry .

--

Madara was smiling happily eyeing the bag on the woman's hand as she headed towards her place. _(n)_ yawned a bit seeing the sky turning pink-ish ' Hu it's late already then again...his quite picky on clothing ...' She smiled seeing his expression. " so cheesecake will make you happy eh~~ "  he glared up at her while she kept her smile. Madara looked straight having a small blush.

"Madara ~~~"

"Mm"

"Smile ~~"

"N-"

"No cheesecake."

*snap*
---------

Mito blinked  smiling looking at her work but stopped seeing a happy _(n)_ next to her " eh your more cheerful ~~" " hehe ! Madara is so cute !" " really now ? Last time I checked he would bite and insult you" the redhead raised an eyebrow smirking. The _(h/c)_ haired woman smiled opening her docomo phone showing her the photo " look how cute he is now !!"
Mito blinked freezing seeing the happy smile on the males face " waaaahh!!!" She had heart shaped eyes along with _(n)_ as they giggled sharing cute photos of Hashirama and Madara.

--------------MeanWhile------------

Madara twitched having a big tummy as he laid on the wooden floor inside his large glass cage . Cheesecake was seen all over his mouth , hands , and floor. He was smiling as he twitched from overdosing on pure sugar.

________________________

(유∀유|||)....idk if you can overdose from that but Madara eats sugar like its a drug.....*cough*